The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charley Green BS days - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Charley Green BS days - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=27772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[split] Charley Green - Caps & Vids - mikey564 - 13-08-2018 18:39

is anyone recording the show today with Charley on he is the hosts babe on tv as wellSmile

RE: Charley Green - Caps & Vids - mikey564 - 29-10-2018 21:59

Hi all dose anyone know if the sexy charley will be back on nights time show or know if she doing a night show again plus dose anyone know why she not got her pierced tongue anymore i like to see her back on nights one day lets hope it very soon Smile

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - Geriisgreat - 30-10-2018 22:36

Not a clue mikey personally I found her very limited on nights whilst on days she was marginally better

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - GMach1 - 31-10-2018 20:26

A load of stuff on the Net and recordedbabes.com but I've not seen any PoV's of her and I know she did some on BSX. Hoping that someone has those clips or others. I remember seeing this massive boobed babe for the first time and thinking WOW! what a great girl. HeartHeartCool

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - mikey564 - 11-11-2018 02:40

I wish that the sexy charley green dose do a night time show very soon with that hot body of her n them boobs HeartHeart

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - mikey564 - 19-11-2018 17:57

Hi all dose anyone know why the gorgeous sexy Charley Green as die her hair to black n not blonde any i love it both colours just wanted to no why she still fit as hell tho roll on her on the show soon Heart

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - GMach1 - 19-11-2018 21:46

I think you will find she is a brunette-but many girls have changed their hair colour-it looks daft on some but it is personal preference with many.

RE: Charley Green - Chat and Discussion - GMach1 - 16-05-2019 21:02

I lament the fact she stopped doing nights, my god was she hot on those and in some cases had the camera roaming over her massive assets. I remember seeing her for the first time, wow! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she used to wear my favourite look (white stockings, suspenders, knickers and black shoes and some nice top) and virtually anything else she wore she looked stunning. Heart