The UK Babe Channels Forum
Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! (/showthread.php?tid=2922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - chrislatimer - 16-01-2009 19:01

Carmen Terrell Wrote:ok.. well no1 is forcing you 2 join it wen it arives babe.. but i can defo say that it sont be up 2 cellcast what goes in2 my website... it is down to me... and i always put 110% in2 everything that i do.. and im gonna make sure that i make it absalutely worthwhile! but its not up just yet anyway so its all 2 come...(weather u wanna see my personal vids or not! heehe) xxxxxx

i werent having a go chick. i was just saying that they arent very good at creating websites. as a designer by trade there work is shoddy and poor. I wish you well with it truly i do.

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Carmen Terrell - 16-01-2009 19:48

heehee...gazwin xxx im all good baby! im just excited hahaha... all the filming has gone 2 my head i think... Wink the site wont be up till i have done more of the adult shows in feb... so in the mean time im just busy recording myself at those crucial moments! heeheee. xxxx

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - $h!ny h3lm3t - 16-01-2009 19:50

Carmen Terrell Wrote:in the mean time im just busy recording myself at those crucial moments! heeheee. xxxx
Any teaser vids you can post Wink

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Carmen Terrell - 16-01-2009 19:50

2 chrislatimer...xxxx i didnt take it personaly babe Smile xx heehee thanx tho hunny big kiss

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Scotsman - 16-01-2009 19:51

Seen you this morning Carmen and you looked amazing! I had to go to work or I'd have called. Sad Can't wait to see you on the night shows!

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - skully - 16-01-2009 20:02

I'm glad to hear you're gonna be on the night shows Carmen, they'll be a better place with you on them Wink

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - cherryryder - 16-01-2009 20:05

Carmen Terrell Wrote:well.. after this mornings show i did from 5.30am - 10am.. i couldnt hold it in any longer about my plans on the fone! im just tooo excited heehe...
and in answer 2 all three questions set out there...
yes i will be doing party girls adult show from 9pm - 5am in february, and will be getting my website with all the videos ive been busy making of all my personal footage of wot i get up2 behind closed doors and believe me... they are seriously hot and very very cheeky involving my brand new hot tub and alot of brazilian girls!!!! so i am reaaaaly looking forward to sharing it all with you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
carmen Smile mwah

it's such a turn-on when a daytime babe starts doing the night shows..especially a babe as exotic and stunning as you..

any chance you could do a few Babestation night shows aswell? It will definitely give you more 'exposure' for your website...Wink

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Carmen Terrell - 16-01-2009 20:39

to SCOTSMAN...xx glad u saw me hunny......and glad u liked wot i was wearing! was it the red pvc outfit u saw?? ot the thigh high leather biker boots???!!!! heheh...
xxxxxxxx

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Carmen Terrell - 16-01-2009 20:40

also thanx cherryrider 4 the night time welcome! Smile i cant wait 2 get started! xxxxx

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Scotsman - 16-01-2009 20:50

I seen both outfits babe, they were both amazing. Tongue The boots were hot.