The UK Babe Channels Forum
Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips (/showthread.php?tid=31331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - Pedro* - 18-04-2011 19:58

Kurt Angle was so damn good that he even made a segment featuring John Cena highly entertaining.Cool

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - tsurugi - 19-04-2011 15:12

After watching raw last night R-Truth and Morrison could do with checking this thread out!!

Not sure there is anyone better than punk right now when it comes to epic promo's

best line ever you beat me one time and i had 114 degree temperature and the gout!!

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - Robot Devil - 19-04-2011 16:15

Famous cage match between Legendary brawler Brusier Brody against then-rookie Lex Luger. Watch Luger prematurely end the match and run for cover Big Laugh

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - Robot Devil - 19-04-2011 16:39

Sorry, I couldn't help it; I had to put this up here too. Some of you might remember this guy: Waylon Mercy, WWF circa 1995. His gimmick was based on Robert De Niro's character Max Cady from Cape Fear. Sadly, suffered a massive back injury against clumsy Kevin 'Diesel' Nash so he had to retire. But the gimmick was awesome.

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - tsurugi - 20-04-2011 02:22

Probably the best debut in recent years

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - terence - 20-04-2011 10:36

who would your top three promo guys be? these are mine:
1. the rock
2. austin
3. mick foley
this is my opinion based on when i really watched wrestling. the guys before, although good, were to over the top and i haven't watched properly since austin and the rock left. cm punk looks really good but there's to many to mention and i'm really interested to see people's opinion.Smile

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - tsurugi - 20-04-2011 16:52

Again not technically a promo but the chants of "think of the children" made me laugh my ass off.

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - tsurugi - 22-04-2011 16:06

"Life sucks and then you die"

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - Pedro* - 22-04-2011 16:19

Shawn Michaels does Hulk Hogan better than Hulk Hogan:

RE: Your Favorite Wrestling/Promo clips - The Narcissist - 22-04-2011 16:25

One of my favourite matches ever with one of my favourite wrestlers ever....... Bill Goldberg

Here in the 2003 elimination chamber at Summerslam he just obliterates everyone. Look at the power and strenth. Especically when he spears Jericho through the elimination chamber door