The UK Babe Channels Forum
girl of the week - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: girl of the week (/showthread.php?tid=3324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: girl of the week - Shandy - 01-02-2009 14:08

yea, she's very filthy after seeing those 2 recorded calls!!! lol

RE: girl of the week - DrGrumpyPants - 01-02-2009 14:19

damm not heard them as my soundcards up the swanny not been having a good week my laptop charger went and now my soundcard grrrr

SMc so when did lynsey have just the shirt on gutted i missed it hopefully someone capped it

RE: girl of the week - SmĀ© - 01-02-2009 14:22

BigKarlUK Wrote:damm not heard them as my soundcards up the swanny not been having a good week my laptop charger went and now my soundcard grrrr

SMc so when did lynsey have just the shirt on gutted i missed it hopefully someone capped it

sorry mate, i was pulling your legSad

RE: girl of the week - DrGrumpyPants - 01-02-2009 14:29

Phew!!!! thats ok then lol rather it was a joke than to miss it lol dont worry will get u back mate lol

RE: girl of the week - DrGrumpyPants - 01-02-2009 14:31

alipp Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:well was tj till i saw her in the arsenal kit would have hurt less if i had caught her in bed with another man lol think got to be Ali i think

hahahaha lol!!

tj was wearing all pink on friday i walked in quickly to say hello she looked awsome!!

shes such a sweet girl too.

xxx

yeah she seems sweet . if you and her are what essex girls are about then im moving to essex than the frozen north lol

RE: girl of the week - mozza - 02-02-2009 20:51

the sexy irish girl cleo, love her accent, 1st time i've really seen her was today and have to say that she was amazing, so she's my girl of the week alreadyBig Grin

RE: girl of the week - Shandy - 02-02-2009 20:55

well this week so far, my fave is Paige, after the interview last night and the banter on here today. but its only the first day of the week and Ali's on on weds Tongue

RE: girl of the week - DrGrumpyPants - 02-02-2009 21:01

well its between paige and lori mind u alex adams PM'ed me before cant belive all these beautiful women have been chatting to little old me today This Site is AWESOME!!!! LOL

mind you dilemma on wednesday ALI vs Paige who do i text the Answer is BOTH !!!!!!

RE: girl of the week - Shandy - 02-02-2009 21:22

oooo mr popular! Tongue you had Lori PM-ing you today then as well?

I think my loyalties lie with watching Ali over Paige, tho Paige was really nice today... but there's no question for me lol

RE: girl of the week - DrGrumpyPants - 02-02-2009 21:45

shandyman Wrote:oooo mr popular! Tongue you had Lori PM-ing you today then as well?

I think my loyalties lie with watching Ali over Paige, tho Paige was really nice today... but there's no question for me lol

nah just alex adams but hey thats good enough for me lol