The UK Babe Channels Forum
News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking (/showthread.php?tid=33445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - terence - 11-07-2011 10:48

(11-07-2011 09:47 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  This story has got way out of hand. I'm not defending what they did, but the way people are banging on about it you'd have thought the News of the World had committed genocide. There are always journalists up to no good in one way or another, so I don't see why this has become such a big deal. I'll say again that I can't defend what they did, but even if I'm in a minority I think the story's not really the horrendous crime it's being made out to be.

you're kidding right? please tell me your kidding!Bounce

your not a journalist by any chance?Blush

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - Doc Holliday - 11-07-2011 12:49

(11-07-2011 09:47 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  I think the story's not really the horrendous crime it's being made out to be.

There might be more revelations to come so maybe the full story's not even come out yet.

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 11-07-2011 17:08

They've postponed their bid for BSkyB and it's being referfred to the Competiiton Commission, which I thiink might end up rubberstamping the deal!!

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 12-07-2011 06:43

If one inquiry is presided over by a judge and witnesses would be questioned under oath, then the whole of the last Labour Government needs to be made to comply and give evidence of what it knew.

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - Charlemagne - 12-07-2011 07:23

Where did the Sun get the informations regarding Gordon Brown's little boy.

It's beginning to look like they used the same dirty tactics as the News of the World.

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - mrwotzup - 12-07-2011 16:38

The Government is to back a Labour call for Rupert Murdoch to withdraw his bid to fully takeover BSkyB.

MPs will vote on Wednesday on a motion "that it is in the public interest" for the bid to be shelved.

Seems like they found some balls at last to stand up to Murdoch & News Corp etc.

Full Story http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14127282

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - TheWatcher - 12-07-2011 17:11

(12-07-2011 16:38 )mrwotzup Wrote:  The Government is to back a Labour call for Rupert Murdoch to withdraw his bid to fully takeover BSkyB.

MPs will vote on Wednesday on a motion "that it is in the public interest" for the bid to be shelved.

Seems like they found some balls at last to stand up to Murdoch & News Corp etc.

Full Story http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14127282

Murdoch (I think someone named him "digger" on the digitalspy forum Smile ) is unlikely to give up now.
The BskyB share price has dropped and he can buy it cheaper than before.

[Image: image-43D0_4E1C7124.jpg]

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 12-07-2011 20:15

Just seen the sky report on the Police been giving a grilling over by the committe on theitr role in the scandal.

One got got a bit irate!!

Well that's the Met Boys for you!!

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - HEX!T - 12-07-2011 20:32

(11-07-2011 09:47 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  This story has got way out of hand. I'm not defending what they did, but the way people are banging on about it you'd have thought the News of the World had committed genocide. There are always journalists up to no good in one way or another, so I don't see why this has become such a big deal. I'll say again that I can't defend what they did, but even if I'm in a minority I think the story's not really the horrendous crime it's being made out to be.
sorry pal thats the most idiotic statement i have read in a while,.
it doesn't matter who's phone they hacked. they broke the law and should suffer the full weight of it.
the police cant tap your phone without good reason and even then they have to get a court order to do it. if the police cant tap yer phone illegally why should some private citizen or company.

what bugs me is that this complaint has been leveled at them numerous times b4 and its only because a royal was hacked that anything has been done about it.
prison should be the end result of this along with reparations to the victims.

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - bigguy01 - 13-07-2011 15:11

due to the shite hitting the fan for murdoch and his cronnies (deservedly) they have decided to withdraw their bid for bskyb.