The UK Babe Channels Forum
scottish footy - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: scottish footy (/showthread.php?tid=3361)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: scottish footy - patch - 03-02-2009 20:48

do scotland actually have teams I mean I have seen men runnning about the pitch, but I assumed they were picking up rubbish.LAUGH OUT OUT lots

RE: scottish footy - jordo - 03-02-2009 21:31

patch Wrote:do scotland actually have teams I mean I have seen men runnning about the pitch, but I assumed they were picking up rubbish.LAUGH OUT OUT lots

Hey great post! You fucking tosser.

RE: scottish footy - ivorthckeshaft - 03-02-2009 21:41

In a word "crap". Scottish Fitba consists of 2 teams. Rangers and their bog trotting, anti British papist sorry Celtic. I had the misfortune of catching the last old firm game and ye gods it was average. So little skill compared to the good old days of err exactly. It is a regular occurence when Celtic play at Diddy Park they have more fans in one ground than ALL the other games in the other Scottish leagues. Pathetic. I predict no other team will win the Disney Channel Scottish "Premier" for the next 50 years. I reckon Betfred wouldn't even give you good odds. Unless Aberdeen or Dundee are bought by Bill Gates......

RE: scottish footy - jordo - 03-02-2009 21:46

ivorthckeshaft Wrote:In a word "crap". Scottish Fitba consists of 2 teams. Rangers and their bog trotting, anti British papist sorry Celtic. I had the misfortune of catching the last old firm game and ye gods it was average. So little skill compared to the good old days of err exactly. It is a regular occurence when Celtic play at Diddy Park they have more fans in one ground than ALL the other games in the other Scottish leagues. Pathetic. I predict no other team will win the Disney Channel Scottish "Premier" for the next 50 years. I reckon Betfred wouldn't even give you good odds. Unless Aberdeen or Dundee are bought by Bill Gates......

Can I ask where you might be from and which team you support?

RE: scottish footy - scotslion1985 - 03-02-2009 22:27

patch Wrote:do scotland actually have teams I mean I have seen men runnning about the pitch, but I assumed they were picking up rubbish.LAUGH OUT OUT lots

patch fuck off

RE: scottish footy - jimbo5030 - 03-02-2009 22:45

[/quote]

lol, u tell him, that was funny!

before i say anyfin, i just want to point out that i am a chelsea fan from kent.

were supposedly one of the biggest teams in the world yet if we had a stadium as big as celtics, we wouldnt sell out. celtic do....every week. apparently celtic have about 20,000 unsatisfied customers who cant get ticketsm because there arent enough, near enough every game. if you got the 35 mil we get every year for tv, and the 12 mil the english champs get every year (compared to the 2.5 mil that you get) im pretty sure you would be a pretty huge club, its suprising how popular celtic and rangers are around the world.

and as for the other 'small' clubs in scotland, give them the dosh the small clubs in the prem get and im sure they would atract better players then their rep would get bigger attracting even bigger players.

its all about dosh and there isnt a lot up there, but i have to admit, apart from the old firm derbys and maybe the hearts and hibs rivalry, the football is very poor and i find it hard to watch. im sorry if that sounds harsh my friends from the north but ive been brought up with prem football and the mighty zola, and you cant argue that the quality of english football is pretty much possible to match.

RE: scottish footy - JohnnyChrist - 03-02-2009 22:53

jordo Wrote:

hahahahahah yea u tosser wankshaft

that was the shittest joke ever patch u fucking tool

iam scottish, living in birmingham for last 2 years, used to live in Gatehouse of Fleet in Scotland, Dumfries and Galloway before. support Birmingham City, and i must say the gap between the Leagues is huge. SPL-mediocre at best. EPL-best in world nmaybe

RE: scottish footy - mikedafc - 03-02-2009 23:06

Re Dunfermline, you probably watched them when Stephen Kenny was manager. Thank god we finally got rid of him!!

SPL is two horse race with occassionally a third team getting in.

EPL is usually a two horse race and the top four are with the odd exception always the same.

RE: scottish footy - jimbo5030 - 03-02-2009 23:17

wat i love about scottish footie is how paaionate u fans get, its awesome, everyone down ere supports man utd or liverpool so the banter is shite

RE: scottish footy - bree - 04-02-2009 08:46

gersfan 321 Wrote:lol we c in 2 weeks lolol

lol are you ready for a spanking Big Grin
are you going to the game

monthehoops Big Grin