The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daryl - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babecast / Sex Station / Blue Kiss / Live XXX (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Thread: Daryl (/showthread.php?tid=3662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Daryl - steven6 - 13-02-2009 23:08

i'm sure most people would agree that her tits were better before she had them done

RE: Daryl - chrislatimer - 13-02-2009 23:10

steven6 Wrote:i'm sure most people would agree that her tits were better before she had them done

i agree with you anyway

RE: Daryl - steven6 - 13-02-2009 23:13

thank you

RE: Daryl - DarylMorgan - 17-02-2009 19:56

hey hope alls well, i like my boobs better now, i wanted the defenition around the sides thats y i had em done..
before hand one was bigger than the other, u couldnt tell as much when looking but when in a bra i could.. anyway less ofthe swearing peeps.. lol hope ur all well..

daryl x

RE: Daryl - you reds! - 17-02-2009 20:30

they looked pretty good before but look even better now daryl just like the rest of you gorgeous!

RE: Daryl - Rob169 - 18-02-2009 09:33

you reds! Wrote:they looked pretty good before but look even better now daryl just like the rest of you gorgeous!

can't say i seen em b4 job doneSad but they look gorgeous now luv to feel,suck,f**k n shoot my load all over themBig Grin sorry if that's a little crude Daryl but just being onestRolleyes keep up the good work babe, oh and sum of the naughty work would be ok aswellTongueTongue

RE: Daryl - skully - 18-02-2009 12:07

Rob169 Wrote:
you reds! Wrote:they looked pretty good before but look even better now daryl just like the rest of you gorgeous!

can't say i seen em b4 job doneSad but they look gorgeous now luv to feel,suck,f**k n shoot my load all over themBig Grin sorry if that's a little crude Daryl but just being onestRolleyes keep up the good work babe, oh and sum of the naughty work would be ok aswellTongueTongue

Calm down Rob, you'll do yourself a mischief Big Grin lol

RE: Daryl - rickhardo - 18-02-2009 14:27

As long as you're happy Daryl nobody should complain, though I'm sure somebody will. Keep up the good work - you always look stunning. xx

RE: Daryl - heroseeksnemesis - 21-02-2009 14:25

I think they are definately the best fake boobs on the babe shows by some distance. If you look at some other girl's boob jobs, they look like they got them done in a back alley using a bicycle pump and some concrete!

RE: Daryl - TheDude - 22-02-2009 03:05

I much prefer Daryl's boobs NOW. Much nicer shape to them in my opinion. Smoking hot lady.