The UK Babe Channels Forum
Why do people call these channels? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: Why do people call these channels? (/showthread.php?tid=3731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Why do people call these channels? - JohnnyChrist - 06-02-2009 21:56

OurJud, chill baby.

you got "pawned" remember lol Tongue
i dont know what it is either but ...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: Why do people call these channels? - mikedafc - 07-02-2009 00:32

People like to have a fantasy world that is away from their normal hum drum life. Away and let us have it!!

RE: Why do people call these channels? - HEX!T - 07-02-2009 01:15

well wor lass and me do it for a turn on, letting sum1 else listen while we fuck the shit out of each other. some of the girls like to join in telling us what to do, others sit back and just say what they like and we do it. no big mystery...
only problem i have is if wor lass finds the girl to attractive then i aint allowed to talk to her, she does it instead.
we tryed the threeway and swapping a few years back but it just led to arguments and jelousy so this is a lot safer.
we do the phone thing so there is no attachment, unlike real life where people can get hurt.

as for guys phoning and acting like soppy mutts!. well its there money and its mostly harmless. some do get attached but that is probably down to lonleyness and not willing to take a risk in real life, ie safe.

in the end who cares, the girls on the phones dont, its there job, the guys get to talk to sum1 in a way they normaly wouldnt or couldnt, and as long as there in there homes knocking 1 out over a girl on tv there not getting frustrated and then taking it out on some girl in the street.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - OurJud - 07-02-2009 02:43

That, Hexit, is the finest argument put forward so far. There's nothing there I can come back at. Your post just makes all the nastiness that went before all the more tragic. If any post has 'pawned' me, it's this one.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - Red - 07-02-2009 03:52

Hey, it wasn't nastiness. It was just that you were making judgements on something you had no experience of. As I said previously, I didn't fully disagree but you were making a gross generalization. That and you really couldn't have picked a worse example to your theory than myself but you weren't to know I guess Big Grin
Now if you had chosen the ever so brief member 'Bonkers' then you may have had a much stronger point Wink

RE: Why do people call these channels? - OurJud - 07-02-2009 13:35

Sorry, Red, you're right. I was generalizing.

Although having my fatness and sweatiness pointed out to me, and being called the result of a skid mark and cum stain mix, I rather think was nasty - although I hasten to add you're not guilty of either.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - kellco - 07-02-2009 17:41

To have a wank I'd imagine...

Agree about all that pwned, owned shite - fucking ridiculous.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - Colbert Rules - 07-02-2009 17:50

'When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £1.50 a minute'.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - aaron - 07-02-2009 19:32

OurJud Wrote:It seems to me that many of the callers are under the misapprehension that the girls they call actually care about them...

I think the misapprehension is yours. Not many callers think that at all.

RE: Why do people call these channels? - m100 - 09-02-2009 11:33

I rang one last night, almost midnight I'm not saying which one or who, and they were already talking to someone so I thought I'll press the listen option to see how far along they were. He was talking about his holidays - at midnight on a sunday someone rings a near naked, gorgeous woman to talk about their holidays for god's sake "get off", these people just annoy me they should get back to the daytime where they belong - surely it's past their bedtime.