The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? (/showthread.php?tid=4210)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - phallusfungus - 25-02-2009 02:24

i was just flicking through the channels and yvette was on the mike. she is the worst of the lot for putting on a silly fake pseudo-sexy accent.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Gamehead - 25-02-2009 02:41

Nah she ain't, she doesn't do it all the time at least. Gotta mix things up sometimes, otherwise all the girls on the mic would become dull.

He who writes on forums all day cannot complain if he's not getting laid.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - phallusfungus - 25-02-2009 02:52

before she speaks with that stupid voice she should bear in mind the old maxim "better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Tongue

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Gamehead - 25-02-2009 02:56

Touche'

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Scotsman - 25-02-2009 19:47

Yvette does a weird fake American accent. It sounds pretty strange but she doesn't do it very much.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - HEX!T - 25-02-2009 20:02

lol she is american m8, it just comes out somtimes.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - G@Z! - 25-02-2009 20:04

gotta admit yvettes voice is quite annoying Shy

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Scotsman - 25-02-2009 20:04

Really? I thought she was from Cornwall or something! Oh well, take out the 'fake' part and my post is still valid, dammit!

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - SmĀ© - 25-02-2009 20:26

Scotsman Wrote:Really? I thought she was from Cornwall or something! Oh well, take out the 'fake' part and my post is still valid, dammit!
She is from sin city lolSmile

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Gamehead - 25-02-2009 22:16

[/quote]
She is from sin city lolSmile
[/quote]

I went there last year..

Had a pretty rubbish time to be fair.

Probably the presence of Americans though.