The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which daytime babe would you like to date? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Which daytime babe would you like to date? (/showthread.php?tid=4213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - red dwarf - 22-05-2010 01:21

Without A Doubt It Would Be Kelly Bell

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - wade_wilson - 22-05-2010 08:35

hmmm Louise from TVX or Toya Carlos Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - theone1986 - 22-05-2010 09:52

Becky Roberts Smile

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - Paul71 - 23-05-2010 08:47

Donna Duke now she sometimes does the Pad, if that is cheating, Victoria from the Pad. Big GrinBig Grin But would have to keep on reminding myself to keep eye contact!! laugh

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - Ally4Paige - 23-05-2010 08:58

Hi guys

Conversation wise, it would have to be Charlie from the Chat so we can talk about football. However if it is the sexiest girl who we're talking about it would be Paige (no surprise there then lol!!). Not only is she as sexy as f*@k we can also talk about sport all night!!

Edit: If the numpties at Cellcast hadn't, apparently, let Toya slip through their fingers she would have been my sexy choice!! I would wine and dine her then we would go back to my place for VERY private dance!!

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - Devillish - 26-05-2010 02:32

Charlene Hart or Evelynn or Anna Lovato. Can't decide which or maybe all 3, lol. Tongue

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - synerd - 26-05-2010 02:36

I'd be quite happy and seriously fucking LUCKY to have any single one of them to be my woman. Alice would be my number one choice though.

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - Regenerated - 30-05-2010 19:34

My luck would have to seriously improve beyond recognition for me to date any of them aswell. I think Sammie Pennington's lovely, in fact she looks like a girl who I work with... Smile

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - gunflash10 - 30-05-2010 21:11

Have to say i agree with synerd and i would be truly honoured to be able to date any of the gorgeous babes on the daytime channels.My luck would also need to seriously improve for anything like that to happen however i can always dream about it and as ive said id love any of those fabulous women to be on a date with me id really be in heaven and with a seriously inflated ego if it ever did come to pass.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Which daytime babe would you like to date? - eagle_si - 03-06-2010 19:53

Hannah Martin Smile