The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" (/showthread.php?tid=4276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - markcunn2 - 06-04-2009 11:08

Tiffany is sexy, but surely The Pad haven't forgotten basic business? The more exposed a girl becomes, the quicker the viewers get fed up with that girl. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Savannah on for ages; as she was on practically every minute of every day. Ditto Vikki Thomas.

No wonder a few have left The Pad; as the work seems to be going to to Tiffany all the time. As I say, I find Tiffany an extremely arousing female; but we need variety.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - birdlime - 06-04-2009 15:13

markcunn2 Wrote:Tiffany is sexy, but surely The Pad haven't forgotten basic business? The more exposed a girl becomes, the quicker the viewers get fed up with that girl. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Savannah on for ages; as she was on practically every minute of every day. Ditto Vikki Thomas.

No wonder a few have left The Pad; as the work seems to be going to to Tiffany all the time. As I say, I find Tiffany an extremely arousing female; but we need variety.

I totally agree with you.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - tapit54 - 13-04-2009 15:11

Tiffany is on again today. I think this is the third day in a row now that I've seen her.
Please don't get me wrong, Tiffany is a quite attractive girl but familiarity breeds boredom.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - rickhardo - 13-04-2009 15:19

Maybe she's the only girl who can do mornings at the mo.

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - AF21 - 13-04-2009 23:25

Top Totti

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - spimmy - 14-04-2009 04:05

she needs to go back to the nightshows Sad

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - Rdevil987 - 24-04-2009 22:34

she looked so hot today, agree she should go back onto night shows

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - G@Z! - 10-05-2009 14:17

tiffany is looking good today but you guys a right about being on the pad too much Shy

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge" - DingDong - 10-05-2009 23:25

Clearly nobody at The Pad is listening - this thread started back in February and Tiffany is still being put on so often that it is becoming a Turn Off.