The UK Babe Channels Forum
Naughty Daytime Chat! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Masti Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=238)
+---- Thread: Naughty Daytime Chat! (/showthread.php?tid=43169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Naughty Daytime Chat! - IndianKing - 18-05-2012 19:33

(17-05-2012 17:47 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  
(17-05-2012 17:44 )Trickster Wrote:  Cant ever see Mariam going to nights myself.... When masti was doing night shows... I use to call her some times in the day and she would go on about how she was doing a nite show and she never did Lol.... And she told me that a few times that was after she did the few hours breif show im on about...

Mariam will say and claim anything, just to keep the caller happy. I remember being in the queue to chat to her, and the delusional guy chatting to her asked her out on a date, she said yes, he suggested a date/time/place, she agreed, he double and triple checked she wasn't just bullshitting, she denied it and said she'd be there....obviously she had no intention of meeting a stranger, but she'll say anything.

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know about the dirty chat thing...

Mariam, Ayesha, Jazz, Tara are good at it and will chat dirty when called through naughtychat.tv. The others are not comfortable with it. Sorry

As far as Mariam not doing Masti Nights is concerned, it is to do with an ongoing personal issue with her, which she does not want to discuss. She is willing to go on the night show, but only once she has figured her issues out.

For now, Tune in on the 24th of May, 9:00 pm, AYESHA, JAZZ and SHANTI on MASTI NIGHTS!

RE: Naughty Daytime Chat! - MASTIB8 - 18-05-2012 20:02

IndianKing
Thanks for the naughty chat info, but I think its only fair that you make it clear who does and who doesnt on the naughty chat stream.

Dirty daytime on naughtychat.tv - gilbert01 - 26-07-2013 11:33

Does anyone know if the girls still talk dirty during the day on naughtychat.tv??

IndianKing maybe you can confirm which girls do this? I know Mariam used to, and would be interested to know about Zohra Big Grin

RE: Dirty daytime on naughtychat.tv - dru_1 - 13-08-2013 19:17

^
anyone know the answer to this?

RE: Dirty daytime on naughtychat.tv - rcosworth - 14-08-2013 00:09

Yes Mariam still does and she is great. Phoned her a few weeks ago. Maya didnt though when I last called. Sanam doesn't. Not tried Zohra. Veena used to be great too. I wonder what happened to her?