The UK Babe Channels Forum
Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+------ Forum: Kelly Bell (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+------ Thread: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... (/showthread.php?tid=5177)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Colbert Rules - 19-03-2009 06:52

Kelly Bell Wrote:
Chilly Wrote:Accidental? She knew what she was doing. Kelly knows that guys are wanking whilst they're watching her, so, she just decided to give us what we wanted to see. WHAT A GREAT WOMEN SHE IS. Smile

Wink

Oops! You guys don't miss a thing! Well I have pushed the boundaries of daytime to the max & yep I DID forget to slip on my knickers. Well..... YOU try living with this colour hair-you forget allsorts!
You just wanted to act out your Sharon Stone fantasy on live television... Kelly, you are a legend!

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Kelly Bell - 19-03-2009 07:01

Chilly Wrote:
Kelly Bell Wrote:
Chilly Wrote:Accidental? She knew what she was doing. Kelly knows that guys are wanking whilst they're watching her, so, she just decided to give us what we wanted to see. WHAT A GREAT WOMEN SHE IS. Smile

Wink

Oops! You guys don't miss a thing! Well I have pushed the boundaries of daytime to the max & yep I DID forget to slip on my knickers. Well..... YOU try living with this colour hair-you forget allsorts!

WOW! So there is every change of a repeat. GOD I LOVE BLONDES. Wink

Well as I DID get a talking to by the producer.... & just to let you guys know that ALL the companies read this forum now, nothing is missed that is written.

Lets just say that I have agreed to wear panties next Monday :-(

But with my forgetful head I can't be blamed for being Bimbo-ish & forgetting things ;-)

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Chilly - 19-03-2009 07:08

I think we were all surprised that you managed to get away with it for so long. Best show I've seen, oh well, I guess all good things eventually come to an end at some point. We can only hope that you forget to wear them again in the future. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Josh - 19-03-2009 07:24

All i have, had a power cut and lost all afternoon recordings. Tsurugi will be happy.

[Image: kellybell012-028e549345.jpg]
[Image: kellybell009-a8f7827852.jpg]
[Image: kellybell010-e123956fb7.jpg]
[Image: thumbs-d69c7e1c7f.jpg]

http://rapidshare.com/files/210944919/KellyBell-2009-03-18.wmv

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Chilly - 19-03-2009 07:30

@ Josh, cheers mate, it's better than nothing. I think we'll all remember this for some time to cum come. Wink

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Carl13 - 19-03-2009 07:37

Kelly Bell Wrote:

Wink

Hope you could warn me when you're next feeling forgetful. I could then take the day off Big Grin

Did manage to catch a little flash or two Wink Very nice Big Grin Big Grin

Thank you Kelly

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - *Kal-El* - 19-03-2009 08:02

i had it recorded and erased it and chance of doing it again lol.

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Bulldog123 - 19-03-2009 20:17

WOW, a sight to behold, way to go Kelly.

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - dalebags - 19-03-2009 23:50

probably the greatest daytime tv moment since Jossey's Giants

RE: Accidental flash by Kelly Bell!!.... - Colbert Rules - 20-03-2009 04:04

dalebags Wrote:probably the greatest daytime tv moment since Jossey's Giants
Ditto!