The UK Babe Channels Forum
Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 (/showthread.php?tid=60170)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - bytor - 10-11-2014 23:18

(10-11-2014 17:06 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  I don't have the game but i didn't realise it was that bad.

I have been playing online for a week now and have not had any problems in playing. No lag to report and relatively few snipers. In fact the only real tit who I've come across that was camped sniping was on my team...so I shot him for being such a twat lol. The only thing I would say is the level matching could be a bit better though its not stopped me enjoying some good games with decent kill/death ratios. The single player campaign is quite short but thats a criticism of most of these games-it's certainly an enjoyable game. These sort of games are first and foremost online MP's. As with many of these games its not as good as the developers would lead us to believe and not as bad as many critics say.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Bandwagon - 14-11-2014 15:07

Black ops 2 for me.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - HannahsPet - 24-12-2014 06:44

Actually just got it on ps3 and played first few levels and some of the multiplayer maps using ai opponents and gotta say love it so far its more mw2 and 3 than ghosts

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Lamarr l 21 l - 28-01-2015 20:28

Poor game, sold within the first month...

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Bandwagon - 28-02-2015 00:03

Anybody else tried the new DLC pack for this game (Havoc)?
I've just finished installing the last of the three downloadable files for it. Not sure why there's three files? At first I thought it was country related and you would simply select the appropriate file you need like previous map packs, but apparently that's not the case and you do actually need all three files.
The only reason I've bought this is to try the new Zombies mode, but to be perfectly honest I find it a complete piss take having to purchase the DLC to do so.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - bytor - 01-03-2015 12:24

Yeah I have played it once and struggled at first to download it onto ps4. Many have reported problems and it was only by accident I found out there were 3 Havoc files to download. Two of them confusingly saying waiting to install after they had downloaded. Some instructions would have been a help as Sledgehammer and Sony have pissed a lot of people with their lack of communication over this as all 3 files are simply labelled Havoc. Havoc 1, 2 & 3 would have helped. Initially I thought that it was downloading the same file 3 times

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Bandwagon - 01-03-2015 13:45

I downloaded it for the zombie map primarily because I'm not a massive fan of the multiplayer and haven't really bothered with it.
The zombie map and game-play doesn't feel too bad at all of which I'm really pleased about.

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - HannahsPet - 01-03-2015 20:57

Downloaded Havoc on PS3 and gotta say love the new maps and the multiplayer exo-zombie love that ae4 widowmaker gun as well used it a few weeks back when i nicked it from someone who must have had the season pass Wink

although would have been better if there was different zombie maps like a few games of old

RE: Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Coming 4/11/14 - Bandwagon - 02-03-2015 00:19

^^^ Further zombie maps will be introduced of that I have no doubt. Only by way of even more purchase-only DLC packs to rinse us yet again Rolleyes