The UK Babe Channels Forum
If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? (/showthread.php?tid=6266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - chrisdaniels - 03-08-2014 15:01

Kandi Kay
Lucy Summers
Rio Lee
Kiran Khan
Bailey Cream

hehe awesome Smile

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - sophia knight so sexy - 09-01-2015 00:58

1. sophia knight
2. lizzy james
3. kiran khan
4. nikki lord
5. kandi kay

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Fidster69 - 09-01-2015 01:29

I'd opt for

Amylu
Cherri
Zoe Stollery (yep, I know she's not a night girl, but it's my list
Lilly Roma
Adele Taylor

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Ash451 - 09-01-2015 05:47

Lori, jemma jey, Amanda, jet, ree petra! MMM! Also Delia?! I'm just being greedy now Tongue

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - Phonebook - 09-01-2015 05:49

Mica Martinez
Goldie Lox
Lilly Roma
Kandi Kay
Adele Taylor

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - seymourclunge - 09-01-2015 18:59

LOL Fun thread and idea... As it's night shows I couldn't have my fave Mikaela Witt, damn it I would just have to put up with:-

I would start with Princess Amy LU to get all warmed up.
Then I would have a peek at Levi...Oh man she is all woman
Thirdly I would have a bit of Danni Harwood...legs to die for.
To get me close to the climax it would be the stunning Electra Morgan,

and lastly I would have Jessie Jensen in the office to finish my night of bliss off.

I would need about 5 pairs of boxers as well.

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - pinteresque - 10-01-2015 09:45

Dannii Harwood
Olivia
Lucy Zara
Paige Green
Mikaela Witt

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - newark red - 10-01-2015 11:03

sophie hart
leigh darby
jada
lucy zara
lynda leigh

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - i'llbeback123 - 12-01-2015 11:29

Now, that is a good question! Lemme me think,

my top 5 to list would be:

1. Angel Long
2. Madison Rose
3. Priya Young
4. Her gorgeous twin sis Preeti Young (of course ImportantImportant)
5. Cara Brett

RE: If you could be the camera man for the night which 5 babes would you like to film? - HEX!T - 12-01-2015 15:37

gina
mica
gina
lori
gina

and would i fuck stick to ofcom rules.