The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - shinobi86 - 28-04-2009 01:49

Reede
Tiffany
Lilly Roma
Amanda Rendall

and one from the fantasy land of my mind Lucy Pinder

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - smeghead1 - 28-04-2009 02:00

I'll second Reede and Lilly Roma. Both stunning girls who should be on elite.

And they are both great on the phone too.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sainttau - 29-04-2009 23:59

tell you who else caught my eye tonight

Chelsea from Blue Kiss. Stunning girl with a great natural body

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - beardedbob - 30-04-2009 11:40

anyone mentioned fernanda from early bird? would love to see her back doing nights on elite.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - SirAssAlot - 30-04-2009 11:51

I think they should sign skateguy & skully I bet these 2 are dying to show of their hairy legs or do use shave or wax? lol lol Big Grin

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - skully - 30-04-2009 14:32

Cheeky bugger Tongue lol.

If they want me...I'll do it...but I have to warn you...I'm a sexy devil Wink.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 30-04-2009 14:44

fernanda would be a good choice. i think elite should sign vanessa wise from the fuel girls. she's very sexy has a massive fan base and has been on the babechannels before

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - director - 30-04-2009 17:09

Morgan, B/S
In my dreams Kelly Brook

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Hazhard - 30-04-2009 17:13

wouldn't mind seeing Charlie C and Kelly from babestation on Elite.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - tsurugi - 30-04-2009 17:25

holly d
havana sin and of course my fav babe by a mile deltaWink