The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paris attacks - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Paris attacks (/showthread.php?tid=66487)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Paris attacks - cwpussylover - 18-11-2015 23:37

5000 rounds fired??Huh woman terrorist blew herself up...wtfHuhHuhannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Paris attacks - SOCATOA - 19-11-2015 00:06

Wish our wimp of a leader would show a bit of backboneSadSad Comes out as a real numptySad My granny has more fight in her than Cameron and Obama put together. Putin makes them look lightweightsSad If ISIS want to blow themselves up, i would chip in for a few vests.

RE: Paris attacks - setter1000 - 19-11-2015 00:17

I agree where is Margaret Thatcher when you need her?

RE: Paris attacks - lovebabes56 - 19-11-2015 07:13

If the ringleader of the attacks last Friday IS dead then we probably We can only assume that isn't the end of the investigation or raids in Paris.

One wonders if security at the French - Belgian border was asleep when the vehicles crossed and reading about the cache of weapons that has been seized in raids, there probably was more than enough to equip a small fighting force to take over Paris completely - if that was the whole aim of those involved. God knows how long it had all been stashed away or how it has got through border checks without it even looking suspicious.

I wonder how long it will be before thought turn back to those camped at Calais and a thorough search is done? who knows what could be stashed there?

RE: Paris attacks - mr williams - 19-11-2015 14:10

Just been confirmed that the ringleader was one of those killed yesterday

RE: Paris attacks - mr williams - 19-11-2015 14:18

(19-11-2015 07:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  One wonders if security at the French - Belgian border was asleep when the vehicles crossed

But that's the whole issue with free movement withing the "Schengen" zone - there ISN'T any security. The old fashioned border posts were abolished long ago and all you see is a sign on the motorway saying "you are now entering Germany/Netherlands/Belgium etc" as you drive through at speed and unchallenged.

In theory nationals of one country are supposed to carry proper ID when they cross the border and the authorities have the right to stop vehicles but unless they are acting on "information received" this does not happen. My ex lived on the Dutch-German border and we drove between the two countries numerous times without even carrying our passports.

Britain and Ireland opted out but on the continent once in the EU an individual can travel freely without challenge, and herein lies the problem!

RE: Paris attacks - Tumble_Drier - 19-11-2015 17:53

The only way you can tell that you've left France and entered Belgium is that the French autoroutes are like driving on a snooker table but in Belgium it's like the surface of the moon Wink

RE: Paris attacks - mr williams - 22-11-2015 22:07

Big Grin One person's opinion.....

[Image: image-DE30_56522E7D.jpg]

RE: Paris attacks - lancealot790 - 15-07-2016 00:36

News is coming through of another attack in the french city of Nice, first reports indicate at least 60 dead, once again our thoughts are with the people of France at this tragic time.

RE: Paris attacks - lovebabes56 - 15-07-2016 13:07

now up to 84 which is shocking especially with unknown children killed