The UK Babe Channels Forum
Michelle Moist - Ultimate Babe 2020 (Empress of Xpanded 2018) - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Michelle Moist (/forumdisplay.php?fid=426)
+---- Thread: Michelle Moist - Ultimate Babe 2020 (Empress of Xpanded 2018) - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=69204)

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Snooks - 28-01-2017 04:55

An old fashioned type performer and all the better for it Wink.

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-01-2017 10:18

Very filthy nightshow from Michelle last night, hope she's on again soon

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Snooks - 30-01-2017 01:13

Michelle just captures my imagination through sheer natural verve. She just oozes sex and oozes happiness too. Horniness with a smile. So refreshing to see. A real breath of fresh air Smile.

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-01-2017 10:34

(30-01-2017 01:13 )snookered147 Wrote:  Michelle just captures my imagination through sheer natural verve. She just oozes sex and oozes happiness too. Horniness with a smile. So refreshing to see. A real breath of fresh air Smile.

Agree snookered, plus she's a great babe for xpanded's newer babes to learn off regarding the babeshows & the glamour/adult industry

As for Michelle's show last night, as always she was utter filth in every stint she did looking very hot

More soon please Michelle

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Snooks - 01-02-2017 23:44

44 minutes in and already Michelle has got me utterly transfixed Shy.
Delightful Heart

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-02-2017 10:35

^^
Agree a delightful show from Michelle last night looking good in her lingerie. Hope for more of the same next time she's on

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-02-2017 07:45

Utter filth as always from Michelle last night in every stint she did. Looked hot too in all her outfits & lingerie

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - hops1 - 07-02-2017 01:36

Michelle in typically energetic and filthy mood tonight, she is looking good. Particularly like her stripped down to that red string....her ass looks so dam good! I would make sure she wore that for me whilst I fucked her tight ass hole!!

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-02-2017 11:27

(07-02-2017 01:36 )hops1 Wrote:  Michelle in typically energetic and filthy mood tonight, she is looking good. Particularly like her stripped down to that red string....her ass looks so dam good! I would make sure she wore that for me whilst I fucked her tight ass hole!!

Agree Michelle was her usual energetic & filthy self last night which made for a very good show.

Hope she's on again soon

RE: Michelle Moist - Chat and Discussion - hops1 - 07-02-2017 12:35

I must confess I am a relatively recent convert to Michelle's charms, but boy oh boy I'm glad I've seen the light! Such a gorgeous, flawless body, amazing beautiful face, but filthy at the same time....pure heaven!