The UK Babe Channels Forum
Carmen - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Carmen - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - Spacey - 19-05-2009 19:38

Carmen is next on thursday morning from 5.30am - 12pm, then sunday from 10am - 9pm Smile)

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - thinwhiteduke - 21-05-2009 10:10

Carmen's looking awesome in that red dress.

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - tsurugi - 21-05-2009 14:57

she is wasted on the dayshows

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 21-05-2009 16:25

totally agree especially having seen topless pics of her

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - STEVEY - 24-05-2009 10:16

Wow! Carmen's lookin' hot today! Sexy outfit! Great legs!

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - thinwhiteduke - 24-05-2009 10:23

What an awesome sight to wake you up on a sunday morning.
Carmen you're looking sexy as fuck babe.

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 24-05-2009 10:30

isnt it just typical eh,i missed carmen on the early show weariing the revealing red outfit and again in that very revealing blue commando dress last week, so ive been hopeing to see her on elite at some point this weekend as i am actual someone who has a job to go to during the week and yes youve guessed it,fully clothed.maybe its just me but during the weekend the babes will be wearing jeans and coats next.but during the week when i ,like many others have to work,i see caps n vids of all the babes looking alot sexier in skimpier outfits,i dont know what the crack is with that but ive been watching these types of daytime shows nearly for 5 years and to have a sense of always missing out is starting to feel like a kick in the teeth coz i have always been a fan BUT its like theyre not interested in sorting it out for the grafters and only get sexy through the week for all the doley`s ???? pretty poor by all accounts,big SHAME..thanks alot - TIGER/pete

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - thinwhiteduke - 24-05-2009 10:42

Don't worry mate she usually changes about three times so you never know you might drop lucky.

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - admiral decker - 24-05-2009 10:44

Don't panic: wait until she has a break and see what the outfit change brings.

(edit: beat me to it, thinwhiteduke)

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 24-05-2009 10:50

admiral decker Wrote:Don't panic: wait until she has a break and see what the outfit change brings.

(edit: beat me to it, thinwhiteduke)

ok you guys[thin/admiral]lol ...its just typical though you know,whenever im in work its always the same,i`l get home and see on here ive well missed out again lol,lets keep hoping for an outfit change again today then,i mean ive always like carmen aswel as most of all the other presenter babes and carmen does look lovely in what she`s wearing this morning but you know how it is when your just chilling watching the shows lol.anyway i hope carmen has a fun show coz ive always liked her ... bestest regards.....tiger/pete