The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sapphire-Rose - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Sapphire-Rose (/showthread.php?tid=73831)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Sapphire-Rose - GMach1 - 08-04-2019 01:44

Not in dispute at all just wish she hadn't felt the need to pierce her tits, but very watchable all the same - as stated elsewhere she has also done cumperfection appearance which was a real eye-opener(or in her case an eye closer!) Big Grin

RE: Sapphire-Rose - SawBoss - 08-04-2019 12:43

I don't know what she was doing while she was away from tv all that time but she has come back looking way hotter than before and I can't believe I never noticed how amazing her arse is.

She needs to be on tv more often!

RE: Sapphire-Rose - GMach1 - 10-04-2019 21:58

WOW! Sapphire is looking very yummy in black tonight-it almost looks like her tits are bigger but that is really down to a slightly padded bra I suspect, but she has a beautiful face, wickedly naughty look and a hell of a body.Tongue

RE: Sapphire-Rose - Rammyrascal - 11-04-2019 08:38

^^
Agree, Sapphire-Rose looked stunning & did a very hot show with plenty of lovely views of her bum & natural assets

RE: Sapphire-Rose - robert.f4 - 11-04-2019 19:13

Very sexy indeed. A lovely looking girl with a great bodyTongue

RE: Sapphire-Rose - GMach1 - 16-04-2019 22:08

Saucy Sapphire is back tonight sharing with Elise(another stunner) and looking good. Tongue

RE: Sapphire-Rose - GMach1 - 28-04-2019 22:02

Not sure why Sapphire has gone prematurely grey or white but hell's teeth it suits her-just wish she would take those piercings out-sorry old school chap, like em to be wholesome and fullsome! Smile

RE: Sapphire-Rose - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2019 10:07

Quite like Sapphire’s new silver/grey storm from the x-men style hair colour & as for last night thought she was very hot & very sexy with plenty of her lovely natural assets jiggling around & bent over gyrating her equally lovely arse at the camera

RE: Sapphire-Rose - robert.f4 - 01-05-2019 19:12

Sapphire looked great in those sexy outfits she wore last night. Top babe Wink

RE: Sapphire-Rose - robert.f4 - 03-05-2019 11:21

Mmmh sexy girl! Sapphire puts on a good show. A girl with a great body, who knows how to use it Tongue