The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 29-11-2019 22:54

Well it's comforting to hear that those out shopping & getting pissed in our glorious Capital will continue as normal.

For the victims & their families "normal" is a thing of the past.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 29-11-2019 22:59

"Multiple stabbings" reported in The Hague...

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-11-2019 00:24

WTF So WHO was the numbskull who released the suspect early in the London Bridge incident not knowing if he still represented a threat to society?

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-11-2019 00:29

(29-11-2019 22:59 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  "Multiple stabbings" reported in The Hague...

Even if the two are separate incidents and not linked it would not surprise me if any intel links the two incidents and those who have been responsible for the atrocities to a sleeper terror cell hidden somewhere in Europe. If The Hague & London have had attacks, then surely possible further attacks could possibly arise in Paris or even Berlin?

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-11-2019 00:32

(29-11-2019 22:54 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Well it's comforting to hear that those out shopping & getting pissed in our glorious Capital will continue as normal.

For the victims & their families "normal" is a thing of the past.

We need to show that we are a strong nation and those who continue to cause mayhem and denounce our way of life shall not defeat us.

Those who tackled the suspect should be given bravery awards for what they did.

RE: General News Thread - Cheesy Grin - 01-12-2019 04:20

Saw this on twitter Cool

[Image: EKpj-Uj-JXs-AA6h-E9.jpg]

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 01-12-2019 11:22

Reports are saying that ISIS are claiming responsibility for London Terror incident and raids in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire by West Midlands Police have yet to turn up evidence if attacker had an 'accomplice'.

which leaves several questions to be answered: -
1) Who authorised his early release?
2) If he was wearing a tag on licence, was he still wearing his tag when he was shot dead? And were police aware of his whereabouts if one of the conditions of a tag is you have to report to police?
3) Why was he invited to conference if they knew had already had been involved in planning of terror plots? One can only assume the knife was one he had access to at the hall rather tahn he was carrying one. If not why was he not searched before entering?

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 01-12-2019 11:57

In the twisted minds of these murderers, they're dying a heroic death in battle.

So the appearance that this one was put down in the street like a rabid dog won't have done any harm whatsoever.

RE: General News Thread - GMach1 - 01-12-2019 12:09

Two RAF Typhoons jets were scrambled to intercept an "unresponsive aircraft" and woke people up with a sonic boom across London and northern counties. I heard it around 4.20am and immediately thought it was a bomb having heard one go off in the 90's a few miles from where I live, but I didn't hear any sirens so a I switched on the radio and the presenter of Up all Night (5live) said that people had taken to social media to say they had heard a 'Big Bang' Oddly enough there were a few distant booms last night but I think this had been fireworks, but I expected that.

RE: General News Thread - *Kal-El* - 03-12-2019 12:12

The bus at London Bridge attack was covered in bullet holes was from my Dads bus garage so him and his gotta fix it.