The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat, caps and vids - winsaw - 07-05-2020 12:06

Wow what a show, BOTN on her first proper night show, she looked stunning and so happy to finally free her perfect big boobs , wow she knows how to play with them, so much energy lots of different positions, she really showed off her perfect peachybum very well, that was everything you want a night show to be bs have found a true star , I really liked that show just amazing all night, fingers crossed she back soon

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat, caps and vids - Taon777 - 07-05-2020 12:10

We have seen April on the channels since march gone but she was just some woman that kept her clothes on & just happened to takes her clothes off on the webshow & do more things on there but them webshows are less looked at.

So i am sure im not the only one where April's fantastic show last night & getting topless sure as hell has grabbed peoples attention & has got herself new fans.

I mean just look at the pictures & giff above hmmmm

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat, caps and vids - trains55 - 07-05-2020 12:19

YES!!!! WE have been waiting so long for the "unveiling" PROBABLY in desperation that it wouldn't EVER happen!
Then as from last night we have a NEW true nightgirl! She looked so happy after she "released" her lovely BIG boobs: until she did she kept looking at the clock and hardly had any calls! Until about 10.45 on FV 673! What a fantastic night of her: she was so good on BOTH shows that I will keep BOTH!
I have liked her since I first saw her on the nightshows: it's a boob and bum thing!
Certainly my BOTN EVEN with Sophie Hart and Bella Mendez both being on!
Thanks April and WELL DONE!! Naked next!?; when you are ready!! We are!!!!!!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat, caps and vids - Cooper_temple - 07-05-2020 12:44

Saw her last night for the first time, amazing body, gorgeous lady.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - skully - 07-05-2020 17:26

Due to April doing a fantastic job and getting more and more popular (rightly so), her caps and vids were getting a little lost among the chat, so the two have been split to grow unabated. April's caps and vids are now here - https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=80524

Smile

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 10-05-2020 12:37

April is getting more and more naughty it's so good to watch , lastnight she did another of her amazing pussy buzz shows but now she's started fingering her asshole at the same time very enjoyable to see, I liked seeing her sucking her juices of the buzz toy, she seams to get really naughty when in the London studio

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 14-05-2020 11:00

Great to see April back last night & great to see hadn’t gone back to being non topless on tv. Hope she’s on again soon after a very hot show

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 14-05-2020 12:20

Botn for me a brilliant night show, had everything need for a good show, lots of energy and movement, love watching her bending o twerking her gorgeous peachybum, had her lovely big boobs out lots she looks so happy now she's unrestricted, very enjoyable show

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - 4waydiablo - 14-05-2020 14:18

April Mae is already one of the better girls for me and I've only seen her twice.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - mrmann - 16-05-2020 00:32

Her tip goal got down to 0 and then the producers added another 1000 to it.

Hope nobody is dumb enough to tip.