The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 27-02-2022 20:47

Reports of a large Russian convoy heading for Kyiv. It looks like they might have finally got their act together Sad

Let's hope that the Turkish Drones plus NLAWS & Javelins the Ukrainians have are put to good use.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - BarrieBF - 28-02-2022 03:26

Another tough night in Kyiv. More fighting reported in Kharkiv too.

Should I be concerned that Putin has put Russia’s nuclear force on high alert?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 28-02-2022 07:32

the fact he sacked his military head of staff a few hours later seems to me think the lower chain would never think to use them just an idle threat though can never be 100% sure

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 28-02-2022 09:12

The EU are reported to be sending the Ukrainians fighter jets now.

Let's hope they can get them there in time. There's a nice 3 mile long target heading for Kyiv right now...

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 28-02-2022 09:22

only problem is that the Ukranians fly Migs and Sukoi's not western planes so would have to be trained on them

ah just been on CNN that the planes would come from former soviet bloc and would be Mig 29's

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 28-02-2022 09:26

They are MIGs, coming from the ex Soviet countries.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 28-02-2022 09:36

I see that one Ukrainian crew tried to sink the luxury yacht in Spain of the Russian owner , who runs a weapons company.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 28-02-2022 09:40

(28-02-2022 09:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  They are MIGs, coming from the ex Soviet countries.

yeah reading most will be coming from Poland who were already moving towards F35's any way and they are the most updated versions

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 28-02-2022 09:58

Apparently 'crack' Chechen fighters, brought in to capture Hostomel airbase near Kyiv, have been handed their arse in a basket.

They have a fearsome reputation in their own country, but I suspect this is their first encounter with proper military units...

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 28-02-2022 12:09

i always thought the crack chechen fighters fought against Russia in the chechen war reading up on this lot just like the serbian gangs in the balkans ok for slaughtering women and children but when faced with a real army get there arses handed to them