The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 09-10-2009 13:45

(09-10-2009 13:41 )muttley Wrote:  Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Bring out the PUPPIES HeartHeart

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Don't forget to bring out the PUSSY too. Heart Heart

RE: Danica on Elite - fifeguy93 - 09-10-2009 13:49

cant find the pics on here, yes was a few years ago but she is either a very late developer or had a boob job since........dont really care though, she is HOT! lol

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2009 14:37

one word to describe danica today

PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is lookin sensational in pink lingerie with the pink stockings and suspenders and i am already hot and bothered from watching her.

i also have a very good feeling that danica will fully unleash her 32FF puppies tonight and have already put my local hospital on standby

if she isnt cant think what she means by a big surprise tonight

as for whether she is natural or fake i think she is natural but should be confirmed tonight

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 09-10-2009 14:40

(09-10-2009 14:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  one word to describe danica today

PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is lookin sensational in pink lingerie with the pink stockings and suspenders and i am already hot and bothered from watching her.

i also have a very good feeling that danica will fully unleash her 32FF puppies tonight and have already put my local hospital on standby

if she isnt cant think what she means by a big surprise tonight

An even bigger pussy slip than Carmen? Big Grin

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2009 14:51

could be but do really think it will be an unleashing of the puppies

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 09-10-2009 14:53

(09-10-2009 14:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  could be but do really think it will be an unleashing of the puppies

I agree. Let's hope for both though. Big Grin

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2009 15:01

why not

RE: Danica on Elite - Robot Devil - 09-10-2009 16:10

after seeing the caps from earlier a deeply annoying thought has entered my head- what if she does indeed unleash those brilliant knockers only to reveal the nip tassles are being kept firmly in place annoyed but i don't want to tempt fate

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 09-10-2009 16:13

(09-10-2009 16:10 )Freebird Wrote:  after seeing the caps from earlier a deeply annoying thought has entered my head- what if she does indeed unleash those brilliant knockers only to reveal the nip tassles are being kept firmly in place annoyed but i don't want to tempt fate

Lol, I had the exact same thought too. *Prays that Danica doesn't do a Paige!* Huh

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 09-10-2009 16:22

im on my knees praying that also.