The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sara Matty - Chat Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Sara Matty - Chat Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=39677)

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-12-2011 19:19

(19-12-2011 18:10 )mikedafc Wrote:  Apparantly on again tomorrow(Tuesday) and Friday from 4pm with Jo dressed as Santa and Santa's helper apparantly.

Sarah's more than happy to make a fool of herself.My bet would be for Scatty Matty to forget her costume. (also working Sat XMas Eve,not sure on times)

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 21-12-2011 07:30

An all to rare Bikini Babes ! A nice surprise this morning from sexy Sarah.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 21-12-2011 08:48

It was an excellent surprise to wake up and see Sarah Heart on Bikini Babes! It doesn't happen very often but when it does, she's always worth a look, Of course, she's always worth a look anyway as she's absolutely gorgeous, but seeing her in skimpier clothing is a sight to behold! Big Grin

It's been a long while since I've been able to see Sarah, but my god it has been worth the wait.. Big Grin Beautiful girl. Heart

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 21-12-2011 09:35

It was a great suprise to wake up to the stunning Sarah today looking fab as always in that sexy yellow top,what a top babe she is i feel she is underated but in fact i think she is one BS top girls.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 28-12-2011 18:17

If anyone missed sexy,smiley Sarah today,next shows will be New Years Eve & New Years Day,both 4-8 shifts.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 01-01-2012 20:29

Sarah's off on her hols for 2 weeks,so it's the last chance to see this gorgeous girl for a while.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 17-01-2012 12:41

Beautiful Sarah is back from her hols looking tanned & slightly blonder.You wouldn't believe what she's been getting up to with a limbo pole !

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - mrwotzup - 17-01-2012 18:52

^^^^ Ah 'limbo', I didnt quite catch what Sarah said.
Sarah won a limbo competition ( or came joint first) whilst on her hols. Would love to see a video of that. Smile Prehaps BS could have a limbo competition.

Great to see the return of Sarah who was on top form as usual for a fun and busy show. With Crystal engaged elsewhere we were treated to solo Sarah full screen a great deal.

Sarah is back on Thursday & Saturday (4.00pm to 8.00pm) and she is paired with Jo so the usual mayhem will no doubt occur . Or as Sarah said " It will be carnage" Big Grin Can't wait.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 17-01-2012 20:18

A video does exist of Sarah's limbo,I'll be trying to get a look.

RE: Sarah Matty - Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 19-01-2012 18:51

Pretty angelic looking today, such a cutie is the Matty & gorgeously sun kissed, hot stuff!