The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7249)

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - elitetvonline - 07-01-2011 23:03

Hi All,

Just wanted to clear this up.

Hazel is no longer working for Elite or any of the Babe Channels for that matter.

After a long time in the industry she has decided to hang up her thong and take up a new career.

Hazel is totally unique and a very special person who we all at Elite will miss dearly.

A sad day for us all but we do wish her all the best in her new job.

Thanks,

Jamie

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - chrislatimer - 07-01-2011 23:04

thanks for letting us know jamie.

i always liked hazel she was quite the performer.

wish her all the best for whatever path she goes down now.

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-01-2011 23:12

thanks for the info jamie. Had been thinking hazel had hung up her thong and left the industry altogether. As you say she has been on the shows for a while so can understand her decision.

i too wish hazel the best for the future. she was a character and a great performer who will be missed

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 07-01-2011 23:18

Sad day for the babe channels,for me as you all know Hazel was the best of the night girls,but like the rest of you i wish her well and all the best for the future.HeartTongueHeartTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Phoenix - 08-01-2011 01:17

Shame, Hazel was one of the main girls that got me into the babechannels back when she was on BangBabes, her 2-4-1s with Anastacia, and later on with Emily on Elite were quality Big Grin

Good luck to her whatever she does though

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - no idea - 08-01-2011 20:56

Really sorry to hear that Hazel has left the industry, but i to want to wish her all the best in whatever career path she has chosen to take, really gonna miss her madcap ways & cheeky faces, good luck hazel Heart

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 08-01-2011 22:15

All the very best wishes to Hazel in whatever she does in the future. Been one of my babe channel favourites for a long while, and really going to miss her. One of the very best girls ever to star on the channels. SadHeartHeart

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - long 4 hazel - 09-01-2011 07:09

hi im new on here but im not to hazel my name is longpete i have been a fan of hazels from day 1 thats over 6 years ago all most 7 babestation thats where she started eneyway i love here very much she my best friend i like all of you wish her all the best in her new job & all the happyness in the world she is 1 of a kind i am missing her dearly love you hazel my gorgous tinkerbell longpetexxx aka long 4 hazel

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Topman 47 - 10-01-2011 11:44

Just like to add my thanks to Hazel.

One of the greats of the babe channels IMO never gave a bad performance and just loved many of her expressions.

I wish her well in what ever she wants to do.

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Kenilo - 10-01-2011 12:23

Bye Bye Hazel. Thanks for all the great shows and good luck with whatever you choose to do.