The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 17:41

Have to say when we fuck it up we do it in style Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - winsaw - 27-03-2020 18:58

latest changes to the county today

London City airport has been given over to the RAF, it’s now RAF Nightingale and it’s next to the 4000 bed Nightingale Hospital,

A morgue to hold 1500 bodies being built at Birmingham airport,

Temporary hospital is being built at the NEC in Birmingham, it will have 5000 beds

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 27-03-2020 19:00

^^
Another temp hospital being built at Manchester Central (Formerly known as G-Mex)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 27-03-2020 20:01

Virgin Atlantic are going to ask the government for a bailout for the coronavirus.

But is it a registered British company? I was under the impression that the parent company was registered in the Briish Virgin Islands

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 27-03-2020 20:11

I did a quick search.
Virgin Atlantic is registered in Crawley, the parent company, Virgin Group Holdings Ltd, is registered in the British Virgin Islands.
So depending on how it's structured, it's a legit request, Branson has offered to inject £250m into the Group to help the airline.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2020 20:17

Matt Hancock has it

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2020 20:35

Nice Guy Boris has said he has "shaken hands with everybody" who had coronavirus weeks before he has had to self isolate.

Hope he doesn't get it with his new baby due soon

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 27-03-2020 20:37

He has it, posted here - https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=80274&pid=2433023#pid2433023

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 27-03-2020 20:41

Virgin Atlantic is part of the virgin group which is worth £4 billion pounds. I am sure a little internal restructuring could tide them over till this crisis ends.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2020 20:44

Why should they get a bail - out from Govt when they've got 4bn quid of their own fucking money to use?

(27-03-2020 13:08 )winsaw Wrote:  It's starting to piss me off a bit that people seam to be turning this into one long paid holiday, on my way into work i drive past a couple of big parks and they where full of people out enjoying the sun walking, running , cycling, having picknicks wtf there is me going into work risking catching this virus so they can buy food and all these cunts are treating it like a bank holiday, it's pissing me off a bit, am sure they are not out just once a day for a bit of exercise and there so many of them they are all to close together, the police need to start stopping them instead of pulling over people like me who are keeping the country going,
That's shat the police should be doing breaking up these mass gathering fining them. If they had said 48 hour jail time if you're out on the street for no reason, I bet they still wouldn't listen.

How many times have the rozzers pulled you over this week?