The UK Babe Channels Forum
The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1943)

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - *Kal-El* - 22-12-2008 22:58

So any idea on when we'll see your channel then SuperSpurs and will it offer anything different from the other channels?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 22-12-2008 23:04

Agree with budget problems, at least they are sitting on the biggest free advertising system in the world i.e the Internet...

Probably after Christmas I'll throw some more free traffic their way. its all about networking everything together and that don't cost a penny other than time...

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 22-12-2008 23:05

kalel76 Wrote:So any idea on when we'll see your channel then SuperSpurs and will it offer anything different from the other channels?

As long as its not you in your knickers again Kalel76 we will be happy Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - SuperSpurs - 22-12-2008 23:07

kalel76 Wrote:So any idea on when we'll see your channel then SuperSpurs and will it offer anything different from the other channels?

Hopefully by March mate - and it will do some things the same, and some things different from everyone else. Just better!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Bosse - 22-12-2008 23:10

SuperSpurs Wrote:Hopefully by March mate - and it will do some things the same, and some things different from everyone else. Just better!

Just make sure you keep April sweet and bring her with you Tongue

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - *Kal-El* - 22-12-2008 23:10

Great looking forward to it SuperSpurs Smile

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - dondoe returns - 22-12-2008 23:25

APRIL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin...YUM!

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 22-12-2008 23:43

Oh Well I suppose it has to be me to post this but Roxy has her Christmas Baubles out of the packaging anybody care to hang their tinsel?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - SuperSpurs - 22-12-2008 23:49

datalossfs Wrote:Oh Well I suppose it has to be me to post this but Roxy has her Christmas Baubles out of the packaging anybody care to hang their tinsel?

Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Bosse - 22-12-2008 23:52

SuperSpurs Wrote:Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

You can wrap me up and send me to her if you want mate Tongue