The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 10-07-2010 10:50

got to agree Sammie is looking great today Smile, what a great way to start the weekend fist Alice this Morning and Now Sammie all day. then Tomorrow Becky Heart and Rachel in the Morning and Kitty all day Big Grin. definitely no point in changing the channel this weekend Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - pewack1976 - 10-07-2010 12:21

Heart Love is not something you can
find in a candy box,or a cup bladewave
Love is gain,it`s a wonderful gift
Love is the butterflies in your
stomach Telling you He`s the one
So when the butterflies come
Open your Heart
spread your wings Surprised
And let the wind
Take you away with him... Smile

love Tiger ..xXx

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 10-07-2010 12:28

Sammie as always looks fantastic today. What with Danica and Dionne, Hannah and Charlie, Alice and now Sammie......does that make me Elitist? If so, do I have a problem?

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - cityboy76 - 10-07-2010 12:31

(10-07-2010 12:28 )Webbiola Wrote:  Sammie as always looks fantastic today. What with Danica and Dionne, Hannah and Charlie, Alice and now Sammie......does that make me Elitist? If so, do I have a problem?

I think you do!! When do you get time to sleep????Huh

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 10-07-2010 12:41

Definately Elite has been the best so far today for me. Sammie's so lovely, she looks great in that white bra, panties and stockings.

It was so hot seeing her shake her sexy booty this morning! Big GrinHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - pewack1976 - 10-07-2010 12:59

(10-07-2010 12:41 )Regenerated Wrote:  Definately Elite has been the best so far today for me. Sammie's so lovely, she looks great in that white bra, panties and stockings.

regen bladewave
sammie would look just as good Surprised even without the WHITE BRA,PANTIES & STOCKINGS Wink
she is lovely i think m8

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 10-07-2010 13:25

(10-07-2010 12:59 )pewack1976 Wrote:  
(10-07-2010 12:41 )Regenerated Wrote:  Definately Elite has been the best so far today for me. Sammie's so lovely, she looks great in that white bra, panties and stockings.

regen bladewave
sammie would look just as good Surprised even without the WHITE BRA,PANTIES & STOCKINGS Wink
she is lovely i think m8

I think you're right mate Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - pewack1976 - 10-07-2010 15:49

thanks for another fun show sam.XX

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - kbaker - 11-07-2010 20:29

Sammie did say that she gave me some shout outs, is that what you were referring to. I wasn't sure if she was pulling my leg or not cos i haven't had much time to watch lately since i've not had any days off work for 3 weeks!!
(25-06-2010 17:03 )skully Wrote:  So, it turns out that Sammie likes scottish men...well us scottish men like you too Sammie Big Grin now where's me kilt Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 13-07-2010 10:36

Sammie's back on now, looking lovely of course Smile
For those who haven't seen yet, she's got on a very short pair of denim shorts Big Grin