The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19456)

RE: Dionne Mendez - deltic - 07-05-2011 13:46

(07-05-2011 00:54 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Yes half sisters
heard that before but dont really believe it. sure its not another babeshow myth?

RE: Dionne Mendez - mr mystery - 07-05-2011 13:48

I think they put Dionne on the wrong set last night , the pink mattress style set she was on is better for the likes of Lucy Summers Jemma Jey , Rochelle etc the girls that do loads of open leg ass to cam style performances , Dionne is better suited to the more sophisticated lounge style of set were she can stand up and move round much more , the pink set limits her style to much , Jemma should have been on that set last night , or like Broncobilly say's they should use different sets during the night to freshen things up a bit .
Regarding Dionne Dani and Tiffany being sisters "admin" posted that they were not real sisters , can't remember his exact words but his/her post should still be on this forum somewhere , admin said something like they were good friends and had known one another for a long time and so regarded themselves has sisters although they were not blood related or some thing like that .
Don't know anything about Dionnes web site but have seen it stated that it has not been updated for a long time and she does not do anything explicit for it , it is run by Cellcast i think .

RE: Dionne Mendez - deltic - 07-05-2011 13:55

(07-05-2011 12:43 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Boring show from her last night started late and kept the same set and outfit all night
think she looks great whatever she wears but agree sometimes she doesnt give a good show. listened in to one show recently and she barely engaged with anyone that called, didnt seem to want to be there!

RE: Dionne Mendez - deltic - 07-05-2011 13:59

(07-05-2011 13:48 )mr mystery Wrote:  I think they put Dionne on the wrong set last night , the pink mattress style set she was on is better for the likes of Lucy Summers Jemma Jey , Rochelle etc the girls that do loads of open leg ass to cam style performances , Dionne is better suited to the more sophisticated lounge style of set were she can stand up and move round much more , the pink set limits her style to much , Jemma should have been on that set last night , or like Broncobilly say's they should use different sets during the night to freshen things up a bit .
Regarding Dionne Dani and Tiffany being sisters "admin" posted that they were not real sisters , can't remember his exact words but his/her post should still be on this forum somewhere , admin said something like they were good friends and had known one another for a long time and so regarded themselves has sisters although they were not blood related or some thing like that .
Don't know anything about Dionnes web site but have seen it stated that it has not been updated for a long time and she does not do anything explicit for it , it is run by Cellcast i think .

joined her site a while back and was disappointed. she shows more in the live shows than in any of her photos and confirm there were no updates. wouldnt bother again.

RE: Dionne Mendez - broncobilly10 - 07-05-2011 14:04

Why the 10.30 start and the constant babling about texting when she does not read them out? Red is turning into babestation which is a bad thing

RE: Dionne Mendez - Snooks - 07-05-2011 23:03

Very enjoyable 2 for 1 with Cali Garcia at the moment. They seem to have good chemistry and getting in some very horny positions. Good stuff Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez - broncobilly10 - 07-05-2011 23:37

Impressive Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez - mr williams - 07-05-2011 23:37

Make the most of tonight as Dionne has just said she's now off until next Saturday.

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - BoBByB187 - 08-05-2011 13:27

Damn did Dionne's last show look hot, she always looks hot though. The only problem I just noticed that Dionne has a written tattoo near her shoulder, I hate those. Not because they don't look good, I always like them, it's just because I want to know what it says.

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - Tommy2Fingers - 08-05-2011 15:14

I would do anything to get a bj off this woman.