The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Storm (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Storm - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=32660)

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 12-03-2011 22:13

I wondered how long it would take them to notice that they weren't getting any calls because the numbers weren't on the screen!!!!!!

Looks as if this could be a good pairing tonight

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - madjack - 12-03-2011 23:35

If I was one of the girls (operation a long way off yet)the lonelines of being the only girl on would drive me mad.

Reede fighting for supremecy,prepare for nude fight club.

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - morethenahandful - 12-03-2011 23:38

are they selling tickets to that? if so put me down for one!!!!

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 13-03-2011 00:28

(12-03-2011 23:35 )madjack Wrote:  {snip}

I don't think there's much doubt who's number 1 in the night-time pecking order

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 13-03-2011 13:06

Paradiso is a channel well worth watching - for two reasons - Reede and Roxy. I think its a good little channel which goes about its business in the right way, and has been a good platform which gave many of my favourite babes a chance - Rachel Cole, Ree Petra, Morgan James to name just a few. Fair play Bob, keep up the good work. Smile

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 13-03-2011 21:51

nice to see 2 girls on CP last night, made for a better show, would like to see this every Saturday, all we need now is for them to have a bit of interactionBig Grin

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - aceman65 - 15-03-2011 02:47

Club Paradiso really need to get that mic fixed. Surprised Ashleigh's last session on the mic was ridiculous. I could only make out about 5 legible words. eek The rest was like listening to a Norman Collier rendition. laugh

So come on guys, having a mic all taped up, is not making you look good, and obviously didn't fix it. laugh It doesn't cost a fortune to buy a new one. Rolleyes

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - RRROGER - 15-03-2011 03:26

(15-03-2011 02:47 )aceman65 Wrote:  Club Paradiso really need to get that mic fixed. Surprised Ashleigh's last session on the mic was ridiculous. I could only make out about 5 legible words. eek The rest was like listening to a Norman Collier rendition. laugh

So come guys, having a mic all taped up, is not making you look good, and obviously didn't fix it. laugh It doesn't cost a fortune to buy a new one. Rolleyes

^^^^I noticed that, it's been a problem a lot recently, I missed Ruby's show on Friday 'cos on her previous show she was on the mic for 2 minutes at the end of her show & I only heard about 6 words.....

Maybe it needs the direct approach, couple of weeks ago when Ruby was on I posted in her thread to complain about the poor camera work; a little while later Ruby was on the mic giving me earache & telling me to buy a new TV (See my video, post #157), but it worked, there was a marked improvement in the camera work after that.....bladewavebladewave

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 15-03-2011 19:23

It's going to be an interesting few days at Bob Mansions...Wednesday brings Sam T's night show, Ashleigh & Roxy doing a 2-girl on Thursday, presumably it'll be Reede on Friday, another on Saturday, and Adele is due back so might be back in her Sunday night slot

RE: Club Paradiso - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 15-03-2011 21:02

What she's only on once in 5 days.

We'll have to have a poll to get her more nightsWink