The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 09-02-2016 00:35

with no one else of interest on tonight i'll certainly make the most of watching Alice before she leaves, her body seems to get better every time i see her

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 09-02-2016 03:50

Great nights work from Alice,she's looked especially gorgeous.Smile

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-02-2016 10:27

Very good night from Alice last night. Hope she's on again before she's off to Singapore

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - robwon - 09-02-2016 10:34

Alice seems to be getting better and better !! Always gorgeous and im really loving those sexy legs !!

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Christian - 09-02-2016 13:18

Alice was on another level last night. She just looked so horny and seriously looked like she was gagging for it. It really turned her performance skills up another level. Fantastic show.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - papahet3969 - 09-02-2016 13:21

who knows with hubby away maybe she is lol

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Christian - 09-02-2016 13:43

^^^^ that's what I was thinking. Well if she needs someone to fill in for him while he's gone. I'll be quite happy to make the scarafice and tend to her physical needs. Big Grin

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 09-02-2016 22:22

I hope that wasn't her last show, maybe im fickle but Alice is probably my favorite Babestation babe right now, my other faves on BS are better performers but Alice has a better body, im glad she doesn't wear those stockings anymore as her legs and arse are incredible, she must workout very hard in the gym

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - hairbald - 10-02-2016 02:27

She's not moving to Singapore with hubby. Will just pop out for brief periods now and again.

And relax everyone.......

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - ROBERTAYLOR - 10-02-2016 07:47

(10-02-2016 02:27 )hairbald Wrote:  She's not moving to Singapore with hubby. Will just pop out for brief periods now and again.

And relax everyone.......

In fact we have the fabulous Alice again tonight!Tongue