The UK Babe Channels Forum
The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1943)

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 22-12-2008 23:59

SuperSpurs Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:Oh Well I suppose it has to be me to post this but Roxy has her Christmas Baubles out of the packaging anybody care to hang their tinsel?

Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

[Image: rox3.jpg]

Sorry Colour balance is completely off that camera is firing off too much Red everything bleeding into Red and green tinges....

Also
http://www.howcute.com/video/hard-at-work-live-stream

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - dondoe returns - 23-12-2008 00:00

I Love Christmas Stockings Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - SuperSpurs - 23-12-2008 00:05

Bosse23 Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

You can wrap me up and send me to her if you want mate Tongue

She'd love that! Wink

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - killyourself - 23-12-2008 00:07

Is it me or is the picture tonight very orange.

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - SuperSpurs - 23-12-2008 00:07

datalossfs Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:Oh Well I suppose it has to be me to post this but Roxy has her Christmas Baubles out of the packaging anybody care to hang their tinsel?

Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

[Image: rox3.jpg]

Sorry Colour balance is completely off that camera is firing off too much Red everything bleeding into Red and green tinges....

Also
http://www.howcute.com/video/hard-at-work-live-stream

Wow! But yeah mate - that's a bit peaky. Needs a SuperSpurs in the studio...

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 23-12-2008 00:09

SuperSpurs Wrote:I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

A Woolworths Gift Voucher would be a BAD idea Wink I know nothing about her other than that she has a cracking....

Sense of humour.... and seems to like chocolates, Cadbury's Flake Girl for 09 perhaps Big Grin

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - Bosse - 23-12-2008 00:09

SuperSpurs Wrote:
Bosse23 Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:Stick a picture up mate! I'm at home with no Sky (after what he did to football I refuse to have it) I LOVE Roxy. It's her birthday tomorrow and I haven't got her a present.

What shall I get her?

You can wrap me up and send me to her if you want mate Tongue

She'd love that! Wink

Cool

if not I can always bring a receipt.

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - killyourself - 23-12-2008 00:12

Thanks man,thought my eyes were giving up,4 consecutive days sat in front of the telly watching the stunning Kylie can have an effect on a bloke.
Whens Amy back?

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - datalossfs - 23-12-2008 00:12

SuperSpurs Wrote:Wow! But yeah mate - that's a bit peaky. Needs a SuperSpurs in the studio...

The other camera is Cold balanced and this one is Hot balanced its been like that all day... Shame as it spoils the Roxy Experince... Good Job Roxy Big Grin

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread - killyourself - 23-12-2008 00:15

datalossfs Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:Wow! But yeah mate - that's a bit peaky. Needs a SuperSpurs in the studio...

The other camera is Cold balanced and this one is Hot balanced its been like that all day... Shame as it spoils the Roxy Experince... Good Job Roxy Big Grin

Yeah and it ruined the Kylie experience today as well-hold ups again
UnbelievableSmile