The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Charlie C (/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Thread: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7905)

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 20-12-2014 08:33

(20-12-2014 07:42 )Chef 34 Wrote:  with her big boos being the centre of attention.
Oh, she's not that bad Big Laugh

I saw a graphic saying that yesterday was her last afternoon show of the year. Is it just a holiday, or something more, does anyone know?

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - captaindog - 20-12-2014 10:34

Michelle Thorne at night, Charlie C in the morning, isn't TV great

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 11-01-2015 07:26

Its great to see Charlie back on screen and she has given us 2 cracking shows yesterday she was awesome and this morning she is looking good in her tight top and hot pants you cant help but admire that spectacular body.

[split] Charlie C - Daytime Caps & Vids - fazzer77 - 13-01-2015 12:56

does she ever wear tights on BS dayshows?

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 04-02-2015 17:39

WOW how short is that dress Charlie is wearing she really does look outstanding.

[split] Charlie C - Daytime Caps & Vids - Sam_Wolffe - 07-02-2015 07:07

Charlie is defn one of my all time favorite girls, she is just spectacular! Very cheeky on the phones and a figure that is out of this world. Hope she keeps on doing what she is doing.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - MagicRat - 11-02-2015 20:09

She's looking great as always. Not entirely sure how that dress is managing to contain her beautiful tits. I think I might have to free them in naked chat.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 12-02-2015 15:39

She was KILLING it in that dress last night, and equally impressive this morning too Big Grin

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Sussexguy83 - 20-02-2015 18:53

Charlie looking lovely as always today. I'm sure the top she's wearing isn't meant for boobs that big lol

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 21-02-2015 09:46

Charlie is looking fantastic this morning her gorgeous body is simply stunning and her pretty face is glowing,yesterday she was awesome with that top being far to small for her big bouncing boobs but it made for me great viewing.