The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 29-03-2020 11:23

The stupid Derbyshire police have changed the colour of the water in a disused quarry near Buxton by adding black dye to it.
This is to deter people from gathering at the beauty spot during the countrywide coronavirus lockdown.
So they don't think that people will want to go and look at the black lagoon annoyed

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - winsaw - 29-03-2020 17:44

Just looking at the expected food orders for this week over my area, and it's over 1.2 million cases expected to go to store this week , two days over 220000 on there own that's insane the sort of demand we would normally only see around Xmas so looked like people are still buying why more than they need, to put it into context this time of year we should only be sending out 80000-90000 cases a day , surely people must be running out of space to keep all this stuff

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2020 17:53

unless they are applying for house extensions to acquire more space or buying up empty lockup garages from neighbours to store their stash!! you can't stash much in a one bedroom flat!!

On another note.... Say if the Queen & Philip or Charles (and maybe Boris) died of the virus, would the government look at the lockdown being relaxed for the state funerals to go ahead? If Boris died (would he be allowed a state funeral?), I know the Deputy PM I would assume would then be in charge, or would thee Government be forced into holding a General Election and if that was the case, how would they work the voting procedure?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Kingsmind - 29-03-2020 18:47

Think Northern Ireland will be the next badly effected country last i heard they had 15 deaths but i bet you they will soon be in their 1000's like the UK.

It is what i have noticed this has happened In China,Italy,Northern Ireland (not yet) and UK the deaths start of slow then they soon build up.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - terence - 29-03-2020 18:50

^jesus, i hope fuckin not. social distancing has been very strict here. i don't think we're on a particularly steep curve?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2020 19:16

how difficult has social distancing been in N. Ireland?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - winsaw - 29-03-2020 21:20

(29-03-2020 17:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I know the Deputy PM I would assume would then be in charge,

If bojo did pass they it would be the Foreign Secretary who take over as he is the next most senior

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2020 21:32

Hw effective do you guys think any vaccine against it will be?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2020 21:33

(29-03-2020 21:20 )winsaw Wrote:  
(29-03-2020 17:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I know the Deputy PM I would assume would then be in charge,

If bojo did pass they it would be the Foreign Secretary who take over as he is the next most senior

And that would mean Priti Patel being PM if BoJo pops it?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 29-03-2020 21:39

(29-03-2020 21:32 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Hw effective do you guys think any vaccine against it will be?

That depends on whether the media have anything more salacious to report at the time.