The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 21-09-2021 17:56

After that Darkside of the ring episode about his death who can blame her for wanting nothing to do with WWE esp after they sued her

just watched Jungle boy on the Rene podcast wow didnt know he was Luke Perrys son

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Doddle - 21-09-2021 21:39

(21-09-2021 17:56 )HannahsPet Wrote:  After that Darkside of the ring episode about his death who can blame her for wanting nothing to do with WWE esp after they sued her
Yes, for whatever people suddenly feel about that series, they have done some other excellent progs. And I can say that in the certain knowledge I did watch the Owen Hart one, which was pretty shocking.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 23-09-2021 08:27

What a start to Dynamite Omega vs Danielson was a great match and glad it ended the way it did made both look strong and great for any future fued

and then cracking promo by punk

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 23-09-2021 17:25

I think Bryan showed he operates on a different level to omega in the match. Was very noticeable.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 24-09-2021 03:02

have to say Sting can still do it at 62 I know FTR and Darby Allin took all the hardest bumps and protected him but was good to see him still perform

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 24-09-2021 12:07

(24-09-2021 03:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  have to say Sting can still do it at 62 I know FTR and Darby Allin took all the hardest bumps and protected him but was good to see him still perform

Ftr defo showed why it’s criminal they’re so under used. It’s a joke what they’ve done to them. The bucks don’t want to be shown up by a proper tag team and held them back

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 24-09-2021 12:17

(24-09-2021 12:07 )rustee1 Wrote:  
(24-09-2021 03:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  have to say Sting can still do it at 62 I know FTR and Darby Allin took all the hardest bumps and protected him but was good to see him still perform

Ftr defo showed why it’s criminal they’re so under used. It’s a joke what they’ve done to them. The bucks don’t want to be shown up by a proper tag team and held them back

All those talking of them being buried need to remember where they came from least they are in the picture rememebr what Vince and wwe creative had for them they were great on NXT but were going nowhere on the main roster i think they would take what they have now

https://www.bodyslam.net/2020/04/18/exclusive-wwes-final-creative-plans-for-the-revival-revealed/

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - mikedafc - 24-09-2021 21:31

Not really, Bucks buried them by winning by the titles selling that one of them was injured. Made FTR look weak that they lost titles to a team where one of the opponents were injured

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 24-09-2021 23:58

this weeks aew dynamite just started on ITV4 and agree the Omega v Danielson match is a great match

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 25-09-2021 23:22

I agree full marks to omega and danielson putting on virtually a ppv match to start this weeks dynamite whilst glad noone got involved as I thought they would have ruined it
Top marks to the whole aew crew turning a tennis court into a bloody good outdoor venue in a short space of time