The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 28-10-2020 09:32

What type of people attack the graves of Cilla Black and Ken Dodd bladewave

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 28-10-2020 09:38

^Idiots i think. but I find that sickening.
Cilla's grave had a bronze plaque stolen shortly after she was buried and I can't understand why anyone should do it

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 28-10-2020 11:21

bloody scallys thats what

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-54709298

if they are caught should put them in stocks in the town centre let real scousers throw fruit them

RE: General News Thread - terence - 28-10-2020 11:29

i think cilla's gets done because she was maggie thatcher's bff.

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 29-10-2020 14:26

WOW labour have suspended corbyn and removed the whip so he is now an indpendent after his comments on the Report

Should be an interesting few days

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-10-2020 07:41

It is a damning report to say the least. When the dust settles you will probably see & find out how badly damaged Labour is as a party and whether this makes Starmer's job of moving Labour forward as an electable Opposition Government that much more difficult.
Corbyn led Labour to it's worst ever election defeat and ithink this report has exposed what relly was going on and he intefered in several anti semitism complaints. But Corbyn was the heart of everything that was going and failed in his duty as leader.

Whether Starmer did the right thing in suspending him is probably questioned by many I suspect but if Labour is to be taken seriously they need to implemrnt the recommendations of the report asap.

RE: General News Thread - gunnar - 30-10-2020 23:10

^ Keir Starmer has been making the right noises against antisemitism for some time.

If he can weld the disparate elements of the Labour party into a decent opposition party, then the Tories are gone at the next election. With the complete and utter shit show that Boris and Co are making, i can envision an even worse defeat for the Tories in the next election, than occurred when Blair got into power.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 31-10-2020 08:18

Labour needs to exorcise the scourge of Corbyn's reign, and show it can stand on it's own two feet and show it can win power but not be so reliant on the support of the unions which I think has often held the Labour Party back from being liked by the population. Starmer does have a hard battle ahead to keep the party united and strong and root out the anti - semitism which is going to take time, but if Starmer wins that battle, then Labour could be in a strong position in the next election. I think Boris could only win if he re - shuffles his cabinet a few times, kicks out Dominic Cummings on his arse, but if the Tories
force Boris to resign then probably Sunak would likely assume leadership fora interim period and if so, I would hope he has the courage to put together a cabinet that is far removed from this one led by Boris. but I think the Tories probably will end up looking for a leader not having connection to Boris.

i'm also surprised how just how quiet Blair, & Brown have been in not commenting on the report's findings. I can only assume it made very uncomfortable reading for them and if anyone on the forum has managed to read it in full - what did they make of it?

RE: General News Thread - Chrisst - 31-10-2020 20:53

The Establishment must've been really scared of what Jeremy and John McDonald would have done with their money that they're still trying to discredit him with anything they can cobble together .

For me the Labour Party need only stand with the Trade Union movement, oust Tories like Starmer from the party and wait until the public will take no more of the the corruption of the Conservatives and their priviledged friends.

RE: General News Thread - SecretAgent - 31-10-2020 21:13

(31-10-2020 20:53 )Chrisst Wrote:  The Establishment must've been really scared of what Jeremy and John McDonald would have done that they're still trying to discredit him with anything they can cobble together .

Oh do let us know what qualifies you to deny the findings of anti semitism by the Equality & Human Rights Commission