The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Sm© - 29-03-2020 21:43

(29-03-2020 21:33 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  And that would mean Priti Patel being PM if BoJo pops it?

Dominic Raab will lead the country if Boris Johnson’s condition deteriorates from contracting coronavirus.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 29-03-2020 22:04

^You do ask difficult questions.
The party have to chose a new leader and very quickly.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab was given the role of 'Designated Survivor' on March 22nd, and will carry out Johnson's duties if Boris can't perform them himself while he is affected by the virus. But this is just whilst Boris is ill, if anything happens to him then others may think that Michael Gove (as the Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster) or even Jeremy Hunt who came 2nd in the election of leader of the party should take over.

So if he dies I don't think that there is a clear constitutional rule as to who succeeds.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Scots Napoleon - 30-03-2020 02:33

(29-03-2020 22:04 )Charlemagne Wrote:  if anything happens to him then others may think that Michael Gove (as the Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster) or even Jeremy Hunt who came 2nd in the election of leader of the party should take over.

According to the Daily Telegraph the line of succession is this:

1. Boris Johnson, Prime Minister
2. Dominic Raab, Foreign Secretary and First Secretary of State
3. Rishi Sunak, Chancellor of the Exchequer
4. Priti Patel, Home Secretary
5. Michael Gove, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster

Boris Johnson could announce a change in the order if he wanted to, but if it doesn't do so then the above would apply.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 30-03-2020 05:22

I know I asked a difficult question Charle mate, but I think at present time, we should at least know what would naturally happen.
If the Queen died I def would want William to be King than Charles as I think with him being young and Kate as his wife, I think the country would look far stronger with William at the helm of it than Charles.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 30-03-2020 06:31

Tongue Tongue
[Image: EUVO0oRXkAAzbCi?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 30-03-2020 06:37

(30-03-2020 05:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I know I asked a difficult question Charle mate, but I think at present time, we should at least know what would naturally happen.
If the Queen died I def would want William to be King than Charles as I think with him being young and Kate as his wife, I think the country would look far stronger with William at the helm of it than Charles.

I dont know only die in the wool diana nut jobs dont want him to be king and most now like camilla think with all his stuff on the enviroment and farming i remember they were all calling nim nuts and speaking to plants but seems he was right on almost evrything

think he would make a great king

William is good but for the sake of the kids rather he became king later

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 30-03-2020 06:51

With China reopening in parts, I hope now the authorities there now realise they have to start cracking & closing down on the illegal markets if they don't want to a repeat of it or risk China being isolation on the world stage, and probably for that to happen world leaders must speak out about it and put pressure on Beijing to do something.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 30-03-2020 08:58

[Image: image-D549_5E81A663.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 30-03-2020 09:00

Yup looks like good news

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 30-03-2020 12:20

Looks like Boris’s special adviser Dominic Cummings has it too

https://twitter.com/bbcpolitics/status/1244567977116291072?s=21