The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show (/showthread.php?tid=326)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - R.W.Emerson - 30-10-2015 18:46

Cara Steel, doubt it'd happen as when I spoke to her and asked about a topless PVC dress vid of hers I'd seen she informed me it was from when she was new to the business, quite young and a bit greener around the gills and was put out there by a 'tog tied in with a model she knocked about with 5-6 years back so she considered it in the past and not done with her blessing, though she was happy I said it was hot laugh... but then did notice a couple of cheeky topless looking things go on Clips4Sale from her and S66 last month (some stripping from leopard print and a 'wet boobs worship'/hotel top pool dealio) both of which had the trouser snake considering a rouse from it's nap on a future smaller spend so there's some minx in there somewhere to go with that figure and the day time boots n boobs combo's.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Jack Bishop - 01-11-2015 20:34

Hannah Claydon

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Snooks - 22-11-2015 22:24

Natt

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Chef 34 - 22-11-2015 23:21

Natt
Abbey B.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Whynot - 22-11-2015 23:23

Abbey, Gracie Adams

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Joey 27 - 22-11-2015 23:51

pointless saying this really but Louisa Fox and Stacey Robyn, why can't S66 sign up girls like this who will do nightshows

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Krill Liberator - 23-11-2015 00:28

Maxie Rhoads.
Won't happen. Girl's too savvy to just give it all up like that when she can play the easy game instead.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - FantasyNinja - 23-11-2015 17:50

(22-11-2015 23:51 )Joey 27 Wrote:  pointless saying this really but Louisa Fox and Stacey Robyn, why can't S66 sign up girls like this who will do nightshows

I think im right in saying that Louisa did a tease hour a few months back, nothing since though.
As for Stacey Robyn she once teased about potentially doing a tease show but nothing came of it.

Ive said it before but the best thing that S66 could do would be to have a whole daytime girl take over of the nightshow. Imagine a S66 night line up of Macy, Stacey, Abigail and Caitlyn. Sadly never gonna happen.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - gonzo - 26-11-2015 10:11

Stacey Robyn.
Felicity Hill.
Rochelle Ryan.
Lucy-Anne Brooks, but we all know that'll never happen.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - gunnar - 04-01-2016 08:10

Rose White