The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=75509)

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 08-07-2023 15:54

(08-07-2023 14:49 )Doddle Wrote:  No, I think the opening match was the gimmick Important

I read the rules at the start of the season and that was still included so i guess Watcher just forgot about it.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 05-08-2023 22:37

To late on predictions a shame , let's just see where i finish anyway.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Doddle - 13-08-2023 20:46

Blimey, finished 3rd! Well done to ABM again, also hbk for finishing runner-up, and 2015watcher for upholding the fine tradition of abacus-bashing to keep the rest of us entertained every month.

May as well start the next round with Payback, for whomever wants to take over.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 14-08-2023 02:48

Finished in my lowest position ever 11th but missing two rounds will do that to you anyway congrats ABoostMentally on winning again.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HLO - 30-08-2023 15:24

Bit late but Watcher mate, awesome job and congrats to ABM but was there any doubt Wink
And just similar to the footy predictions it's a fun time to take part in with you beautiful lot and as always it's also good seeing returning names and new names join in.
So with under a week till Payback, anyone up for running the new comp?

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - The Goatman - 30-08-2023 17:48

I will take the reigns back unless someone new wants a go ?

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Doddle - 03-09-2023 15:29

Oh well, a poor start, and it looked so easy. Plenty of time, though... well done Goatie etc, and for ABM and others for a successful start.
(03-09-2023 12:29 )The Goatman Wrote:  Next show is Fastlane see you then.
Good, that answers that one Smile

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 03-09-2023 18:21

Don't worry Doddle we are both on the same points we will be sleeping together tonight.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Kingsmind - 06-10-2023 22:58

I am not very confident with my predictions this time around , i think i might get all of them wrong lol.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - ABoostMentally - 06-10-2023 23:49

(06-10-2023 22:58 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I am not very confident with my predictions this time around , i think i might get all of them wrong lol.

Don't worry Priest cashing it in will fuck up everyone's predictions lol