The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - PeleMessi - 24-09-2018 09:55

Well done AJ. Hopefully the Wilder fight is next.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 01-10-2018 20:19

Wilder & Fury clash at press conference and conference aborted soon after..

Fury reported to be quoted as saying "he'll smash Wilder's teeth in"

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - PeleMessi - 01-10-2018 20:35

Wilder will win. Its too soon for Fury.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Jack the Nipper - 10-11-2018 23:39

And so Tony Bellew looks to bring the curtain down on his illustrious career by attempting to dethrone teak tough Undisputed Cruiser-weight champ (WBA,WBC,WBO,IBF)Oleksandr Usyk in mere minutes (as I quickly type out this post).I've seen Usyk's last ten fights (his record is 15 - 0 with 11 ko's) & he is a class act who won Olympic Gold at Heavyweight at the 2012 Olympics over here in old Blighty.A big punching southpaw who likes throwing hooks to the body before hitting the head.From what I've seen he is a great punch picker who doesn't waste many punches.Only a fool write's off at their peril who I expect to show heart, resilience & durability in abundance but I tip Usyk to win by stoppage in either round 9 or 10 (which points to a Bellew win probably).

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 10-11-2018 23:45

I think if Bellew can box smart enough I think he could pull this off

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 11-11-2018 00:10

Listening to this on the radio via headphones and it is deafening but that fucking idiot Steve Bunce always ruins it for me because of his innane chatter and virtually straining his voice. Mike Costello and Richie Woodhall(Commonwealth Games champion) the voices of sanity and reason. Bellew better get a move on because the longer he leaves it Usyk will gain confidence from that.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-11-2018 00:23

Usyk wins round 8 KO

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Jack the Nipper - 11-11-2018 01:06

Huge credit to Bellew who took the fight to Usyk & won the first three rounds but from 4 onwards Usyk's relentless work-rate took over & anyone who's seen Usyk's previous fights will know he picks his punches well & grinds fighters down.If he senses he has hurt a fighter he'll keep chipping away until the time is right & not rush in where he knows he may be at risk of getting caught himself.The stoppage in the 8th was a clinically finish in what was a pretty close fight on the score-cards.

History always shows that when a fighter announces his/her last/retirement fight they never usually win it & I hope Bellew is true to his word on retiring as he did give it his all in what was a close hard fought fight against a pretty formidable Cruiser-weight champion.He can look back on a great career that won a world title on his football team Everton's home ground,beat a former Heavy-Weight champion in David Haye & had a starring role in Rocky spin-off film Creed.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 30-11-2018 01:33

I hope that Tyson Fury wins on Saturday and finally silences that loud-mouth Yank Deontay Wilder once and for all.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - The Goatman - 30-11-2018 08:42

Im gonna predict a tyson fury wins with a 10th round tko