The UK Babe Channels Forum
EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Studio 66 Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+----- Thread: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=6757)

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - -BigDave- - 28-12-2013 01:09

Signed up for the site for one month non-recurring today to give it a try. I can't view any of the "xxx" content becasue I need to verify my age. I can't verify my age because I'm outside the UK. I'll be honest this is a fucking joke. What did I pay for?!
I can get way more hardcore content for free on freeones etc. Absolutely ridiculous that a person pays for this and gets ZERO access to anything more than tits and arse. Don't get me wrong, the content I have access to is top notch but the fact that I haved paid for what was sold as 'full access' only to be told that in fact I do not have full access is very annoying. I will not be renewing my membership!!

Complete rip off!

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Heywood Jablome - 30-12-2013 15:26

I posted in the wrong section earlier (oops) but is anyone else having problems loading the website since upgrading to Kit Kat on android devices?

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - darren73 - 30-12-2013 15:41

(30-12-2013 15:26 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  I posted in the wrong section earlier (oops) but is anyone else having problems loading the website since upgrading to Kit Kat on android devices?
i use chrome on my phone to watch the streams and it works can you load the site at all

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Heywood Jablome - 30-12-2013 16:08

no it won't load - just comes up with an error about a "redirect loup" in chrome and firefox?

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - darren73 - 30-12-2013 16:12

(30-12-2013 16:08 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  no it won't load - just comes up with an error about a "redirect loup" in chrome and firefox?
that's strange have you tried a different browser go to the play store and try this one UC Browser i use that one as well

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Heywood Jablome - 30-12-2013 23:15

OK, an update. I have just done updates on both Chrome and Firefox just to make sure they are up to date, and both of them will still not load studio66tv.com.

Out of interest, I just downloaded UC browser and Dolphin browser, both of which will display studio66tv.com perfectly.

Any ideas anyone? bit puzzled to say the least!
Thanks

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - Zeigy - 09-02-2014 14:28

Does the site have the tv shows available as well? That's all I'm interested in. Can they be downloaded?

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - skully - 09-02-2014 15:38

^ No, the site has some Hall of Fame (HoF) older clips that members here provided, but as far as the tv shows go that's about it.

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - lovebabes56 - 03-05-2014 10:04

not picking up on sound from site not even background music. I had to switch accounts for pc an have headset enabled what is wrong? playboy tV chat works fine
sound was working before fern came on now it's stopped!! arrrgggg

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 04-05-2014 22:50

I can't see where the tv channels are on the website, can only get Adele webcam or a big list of profiles when it opens.