The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - REX MASTER - 10-07-2015 01:10

Oh Wow... The Return Of The Catsuit!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Is Looking Amazing In That Sexy Shiny Black PVC Catsuit and Black PVC Boots. Ms Levy Has Just Said She Hasn't Wore This Catsuit In Over Two Years Now. Wow It Stil Fits Her And Her Big Juicy Tits Still Look Amazing It In. Oh What A Sexy Shiny Ass She Is Showing Us Now.

Last Night We Had Ms Dannii Harwood In A Catsuit & Now It's Ms Danni Levy... You Danni Girls Are Really Spoiling Us With The PVC.. I Love It.Heart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 10-07-2015 02:04

Dannii Harwood - Wednesday night.
Danni Levy - Thursday night.

Were the two of them competing to be Catwoman? Wink
Top job by both imo.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-07-2015 02:14

Danni told me on Tuesday on her dayshow that she was going to wear the catsuit on tonights show but swore me to secrecy. Had to let it all out when I called her. Have to say I've no complaints about the Study set Big Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-07-2015 07:42

Superb night from Danni. New Essex Girl Bandeau top to start the night followed by the return of the Latex Catsuit in the Study set then white top, blue thong and lots of oil in the bed set. Lovely to see her with her thong around her ankles as well Cool She then returned in black boots and red thong which got me calling her yet again as I'd recovered from her Latex session HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - bigfatpiggyporker - 10-07-2015 11:31

(10-07-2015 01:10 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Oh Wow... The Return Of The Catsuit!!!!HeartHeartHeart

Yes, sadly I didn't see her show and will have to rely on SMC's video but from the caps she looked outstanding in it!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - pocketless88 - 10-07-2015 18:55

Omg danni in a catsuit! Think I've died and gone to heaven

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - M-L-L - 13-07-2015 20:48

Wink well they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover...

but I'm guessing that the title of the latest video clip of Danni on the bs website "Creamy Tits" is leading it to getting more than a few...err....hits.Winklaugh

Buyer beware though....the cream doesn't appear until the last minute (ah, isn't that always the way ? Rolleyeslaugh ) though I realise of course that with the real thing you'd normally want to delay that happening for a bit longer than just 5 minutes or so from the start Blush Big LaughBig Laugh

(Don't get me wrong..it's still a good little clip)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 17-07-2015 09:53

I wonder if babestation will sign someone equally as busty

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - gunnar - 22-07-2015 00:11

Not normally that much of a fan of Danni, but she's looking smoking hot in that red catsuit tonight.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - wazzberger - 22-07-2015 00:38

(22-07-2015 00:11 )gunnar Wrote:  Not normally a fan of Danni, but she's looking smoking hot in that red catsuit tonight.

Each to their own.. but i cannot believe what I just read!
( . Y . ) = !!!!!!!