The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78195)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Jack Bishop - 10-10-2016 06:14

^ and looking hot in her little black number and long boots. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 10-10-2016 14:44

Nice late extra show for Danni today to make up for the one she missed through illness last week. Lovely slip happy morning to make me happy & cheeky Pervcam sessions too. Pvte Pervcam is back but she was astounded it was £9 pm! The producers today almost gave the impression they New what they were found - that is if you ignored them putting Danni on the wrong stream on their website twice & calling Gemma Danni & vice versa twice laugh

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Doddle - 10-10-2016 21:36

Nice colour contrast work, too Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Jack Bishop - 10-10-2016 21:53

^ I never noticed the colour contrast laugh Seriously though two exceptional sexy outfits with a very energetic, smiling fun performance. if Carling did day shows they probably be like Danni's.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 12-10-2016 14:40

Shift change for Danni tomorrow- she's now on in the morning not at 1pm

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 13-10-2016 14:30

2 white dresses sandwiched her black wet look dress today with a black thong cheekily on show as well. Thankfully she's just about back to full health after her food poisoning and bad cold. Next dayshow is on Saturday afternoon

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - irishcyclist - 13-10-2016 20:11

Whew! that white dress

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 15-10-2016 21:15

Danni was suffering again today. Full of cold with a sore throat and husky voice it certainly didn't help that she was stuck in a cold studio but nevertheless she was a flirty and cheeky as always with me.

I'm surprised she's stayed on to do the Tease Hour as she does not feel well - EDIT: She only stayed for 15 minutes until Cali arrived

Next show is 6-1am on Tuesday

Producer note: Crap as usual as they did not put her on the BS website for the 2 hours after her last break. Complaints to BS were met with the usual "Sorry & we'll pass it on" bullshit

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - babefan2012 - 15-10-2016 22:37

I caught i tiny bit of her show and could see looked unwell. She's certainly a trooper.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 18-10-2016 20:56

Nice start to Danni's split show tonight with 3 hours of her in her little white dress on Lads Lounge HeartHeart