The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Charlie C (/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Thread: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7905)

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 22-04-2015 19:00

Charlie looks stunning today in black her big boobs as always are getting my attention but those legs are very sexy indeed,great stuff from Charlie today.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 23-04-2015 06:29

Gorgeous is the best word to describe Charlie this morning liking the outfit her boobs and legs are stunning.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - cuthbert - 24-04-2015 11:18

Yes gorgeous. I'd say more gorgeous than ever. Heart I called Charlie yesterday and it seems that she had an offer to go elsewhere but rejected the advances of Sin TV to stay at Babestation.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - gentlegiant - 24-04-2015 16:53

Not surprised that SinTV would like Charlie on their roster - particularly as one of her best friends Tiffany is now there.
Charlie told me a few weeks ago that she has a BS photo shoot in Ibiza scheduled for May so I guess she wouldn't want to miss that!
In fact I believe that with the departure of Tiffany and Jada to SinTV Charlie is now the longest serving babe (night and day) at BS.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - SecretAgent - 24-04-2015 16:57

The photoshoot would not have an influence. They fly in one day and back out the next!

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 02-05-2015 16:57

Charlie really does look amazing today showing of those big boobs they look fantastic as indeed do her lovely legs,Charlie is making great weekend viewing.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 02-05-2015 21:22

That cleavage is just immense eek Tongue.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 03-05-2015 07:15

Waking up to Charlie on a Sunday really is a great feeling she looks beautiful just wish I could watch her all day but work is calling.

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 03-05-2015 08:31

Really looks so hot in that top Big Grin

RE: Charlie C - Daytime Show: Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 07-05-2015 08:41

Charlie is looking her absolute best today liking the simple top and shorts her boobs and legs are fantastic.