The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=379)
+---- Thread: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell (/showthread.php?tid=880)

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Hannah Lou - 28-04-2010 20:15

Hi everyone, thankyou for all the lovely messages of support they are all so sweet and are definitely helping me battle my nerves for when I start on 'The Pad'. I finaly have my shift details and my first one ever will be on tuesday the 4th at 12am till 8pm! I am really excited its going to be a fun show and i hope you can all catch some of it and join me on my first ever show there, it wouldnt be the same if i didnt know you were all out there watching. Speak to you soon lots of love x x hannah m

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Shady - 28-04-2010 20:40

(28-04-2010 20:15 )Hannah Lou Wrote:  Hi everyone, thankyou for all the lovely messages of support they are all so sweet and are definitely helping me battle my nerves for when I start on 'The Pad'. I finaly have my shift details and my first one ever will be on tuesday the 4th at 12am till 8pm! I am really excited its going to be a fun show and i hope you can all catch some of it and join me on my first ever show there, it wouldnt be the same if i didnt know you were all out there watching. Speak to you soon lots of love x x hannah m

Good luck Hannah, no need for nerves as you'll be as brilliant as always x x Big Grin You'll have a great first show!

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - HannahsPet - 28-04-2010 21:11

(28-04-2010 20:15 )Hannah Lou Wrote:  Hi everyone, thankyou for all the lovely messages of support they are all so sweet and are definitely helping me battle my nerves for when I start on 'The Pad'. I finaly have my shift details and my first one ever will be on tuesday the 4th at 12am till 8pm! I am really excited its going to be a fun show and i hope you can all catch some of it and join me on my first ever show there, it wouldnt be the same if i didnt know you were all out there watching. Speak to you soon lots of love x x hannah m

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile cant wait dont worry HeartHeartHeart Hannah HeartHeartHeart will be watchin maybe even try to get thru but guessing you might be busy

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - stueyboy - 28-04-2010 23:33

Hey Hannah, 12am till 8pm is one hell of a shift for your 1st day don't you think??!!! RolleyesSmile

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - HannahsPet - 29-04-2010 07:10

Think she was having a blonde moment laughlaughlaugh!laugh!mind you means she would be on Bang Babes so wouldnt be so bad SurprisedSurprised

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - HannahsPet - 29-04-2010 12:30

Wondering what Hannah first outfit will be on her first day hoping she will take a page from the fernanda playbook hehehe

[Image: untitled-2_0.jpg]

mind you wonder how many of us would make its past 12:30 if hannah was in that outfit !!!!

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - themiz - 30-04-2010 12:00

i hope so :-P would love to see hannah topless

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - HannahsPet - 03-05-2010 11:21

Well only 24 Hours to Go !!!

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Ally4Paige - 03-05-2010 11:49

(03-05-2010 11:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well only 24 Hours to Go !!!

Hi HP

I think you'd faint, along with a lot of other men, if she turns up in an outfit like Fernanda's lol!!!

RE: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Charlemagne - 29-11-2016 16:39

WOW. Hannah Mac is back at Babestation on Saturday Smile

[Image: image-98A7_583DA1D7.jpg]

[Image: image-024C_583DA380.jpg]