The UK Babe Channels Forum
Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos (/showthread.php?tid=57407)

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Rammyrascal - 16-01-2019 12:18

Another night of utter filth from the always mindblowingly hot, sexy & incredibly filthy Faye last night looking fantastic in her black lingerie.

More soon please

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - derekdas - 16-01-2019 15:37

(16-01-2019 12:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Another night of utter filth from the always mindblowingly hot, sexy & incredibly filthy Faye last night looking fantastic in her black lingerie.

More soon please

Whilst I love Faye and always enjoyed her sessions with Wendy Taylor, I think most of her recent shows have been somewhat subdued. Mainly because of the snowflakes at S66. How Rammy can keep on saying " utter filth, incredibly filthy ", seems strange to me. Sexy, yes, but not filthy. I know he doesn't phone the babes and just keeps flicking from one channel to the next. Surely by phoning is the only way to find out if a babe is filthy. It would be more refreshing to hear him say, once in a while, that wasn't a very good performance from that particular babe tonight, instead of spewing out all the metaphors to impress.

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Rammyrascal - 19-01-2019 12:12

Thought Faye & Charmaine both put on an incredibly hot, sexy & very filthy show last night both solo & especially when they were together

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - GMach1 - 19-01-2019 14:56

Two classy women who have been there, done that and bought the shop! Faye is amazing and works well with Charmaine and I truly believe that they would be all over each other if they could-for our entertainment of course Wink

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Doctor P - 20-01-2019 15:56

I still watch the video of Faye sucking the camera man off

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - zxccxz30 - 22-01-2019 00:47

[Image: 4z4wwmipvc7h.jpg] [Image: 1cbxuzqhpxoi.jpg] [Image: yzcac8qjy7mu.jpg] [Image: dzhedy6r0rz4.jpg] [Image: i1xoy6qhc1my.jpg] [Image: vbjap0y48k9k.jpg] [Image: zzy9vnvgvisj.jpg] [Image: g9n6yhd1ojlj.jpg]

https://openload.co/f/nlgO5PljNaQ/faye.21.01.19.mp4

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Rammyrascal - 22-01-2019 18:52

Faye got the week off to an very filthy start last night looking as always fantastic in her lingerie. More soon please

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Doddle - 03-02-2019 09:32

Looked great last night Tongue

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Rammyrascal - 03-02-2019 13:05

^^
Agree Faye looked fantastic last night and as always was utter filth both solo & when she was sharing a set.

More soon please

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos - Charlemagne - 04-02-2019 18:54

Faye has cancelled tonight due to family circumstances Sad