The UK Babe Channels Forum
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (/showthread.php?tid=59612)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 18-05-2014 18:18

Yes but had that said oil rig worker come forward and publicly say he saw a plane on fire? If so, why then hasn't the search been conducted in the South China Sea before now or if there was a search, did it actually search in the area where said military exercises took place?

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - circles_o_o_o - 18-05-2014 18:46

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia has insinuated that foreign countries should be questioned over the disappearance of flight MH370.

Dr Mahathir Mohamad said be believes: "Someone is hiding something. It is not fair that Malaysia Airlines and Malaysia should take the blame."

He also pointed at Boeing and the CIA saying: "MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane."

He also says: "Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over 'uninterruptible control' of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.

"Can it not be that the pilot of MH370 lost control of their aircraft after someone directly or remotely activated the equipment for seizure of control of the aircraft."

He concludes by writing: Someone is hiding something. "It is not fair that MAS and Malaysia should take the blame.

"For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this."

(from the Mirror)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 18-05-2014 19:37

Now what are the possibilities of CIA being involved in this?

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Colonel Bogey - 19-05-2014 11:14

The family of the pilot have revealed that he wasn't upset, distressed, depressed or suicidal on the day the plane went missing, and he had spent that morning doing a few things around the house, including fixing the handle on his bathroom door. There hadn't been anything unusual about his behaviour that day or in the days or weeks before that day and they say he didn't have any life insurance either.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - 7 stars of the orient - 19-05-2014 19:59

(17-05-2014 23:03 )Regenerated Wrote:  Sorry, but isn't a film about this incredibly bad taste? I mean the families of these missing people are going through hell and it seems wrong that someone's making an earner of it. Sad

The director of the film has denied that it's in bad taste, saying that any attempt to shed light on what happened should be applauded.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - cosmonaut - 20-05-2014 12:06

This is the official trailer for the film.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - skully - 20-05-2014 12:50

It's a disgrace, thankfully it looks rubbish and will hopefully be a monumental flop. Having to say it's too soon makes me a little angry, of course it is and it's certainly in bad taste, whoever thought it was a good idea is an utter cunt and should hang their head in shame...as should anyone who goes to see it. FFS!

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - terence - 20-05-2014 13:15

pure speculation! what a load of shit.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - circles_o_o_o - 20-05-2014 13:51

I wonder how much of the film has actually been made and if this was just a tester to see what kind of reaction it got. I could see the film-makers ending up having any profits wiped out defending defamation cases from aggrieved relatives.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Tractor boy - 20-05-2014 14:45

If they have made the film already someone must have been writing the screenplay within a couple of weeks of the plane disappearing . I find that to be in very poor taste.