The UK Babe Channels Forum
TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28138)

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - BriWizzle - 19-07-2013 16:21

(19-07-2013 14:00 )Doddle Wrote:  TNA threw a surprise last night. I suppose there'll be some people complaining about guys who come back from injuries and get sudden massive opportunities next.

Spoiler: Show

There's going to be a Hardcore Justice PPV next month!

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Doddle - 19-07-2013 20:37

They've just screened one taped H/C Justice thing last week!

And yeah, I recognise the guy's been around a long time, but it's still a sudden promotion into the top-table bracket.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - ste-boro - 22-07-2013 13:06

I was surprised that Chris Sabin beat Bully Ray for the world heavyweight championship and i hope next week the knockouts championship match between Mickie James and Gail Kim is a good match

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - bigguy01 - 22-07-2013 13:31

the hardcore justice august 15th will be like destination x yesterday or last thursday the one that shown on friday 5th july on ppv was hardcore justice 2 which was part the one night only ppv series.

the recent impact show a lot panty flashing from gail kim and mickie james during their promo segment for this weeks ko title match.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - mikedafc - 22-07-2013 13:33

It was nice to see a wrestling show where no-one kicked out of another wrestlers finishing move. Long may that trend continue

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - bigguy01 - 26-07-2013 10:22

jesse sorensen and matt morgan have been released has tna are continuing their cost cutting.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - mikedafc - 29-07-2013 13:20

Having watched last nights TNA I can see why viewing figures are dropping, too much MEM, a lawyer threatening a lawsuit without telling anyone on what grounds, Hulk and Dixie taking same thing seriously(apparently) and the payoff being a rematch at Hardcore Justice. At least in WWE The Shield has a relevance to the show unlike Aces and Eights and MEM.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Doddle - 07-08-2013 13:52

TNA's latest extra show "TNA 10" is on Challenge tonight at 10pm.

But 'Sharknado' is on Syfy at 9pm.

Or, y'know, there's other channels showing stuff Tongue

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 07-08-2013 22:29

Storylines involving lawyers and rubbish like that should not be involved, it's too unbelievable and ridiculous, all TNA needed to do was give Bully a re match for the title or something and go from there, not use lawyer rubbish...

Also I just need to say that I can't stand Mr Anderson.... whats he supposed to be? he's not even a good wrestler.

RE: TNA & TNA PPV Chat/Discussion - Doddle - 16-08-2013 14:31

Bad news for Rammy from the Impact tapings Tongue