The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Rivers - 01-09-2012 08:22

(31-08-2012 14:32 )naughtyboy Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 14:02 )naughtyboy Wrote:  I know she's a newbie, but has anyone experienced a 'DTW' with Olivia on 'RLL'?

Yes I have. *LOL*

Olivia is pretty good. She definitely gave me a good seeing to and relieved my tension.

I just have and she was incredible. Amazing from start to very satisfying finish!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 01-09-2012 15:00

I had the best 'DTW' I have EVER had with Fernanda Ferrari!! She is awesome! She LOVES to be naughty. She knows me so well now. I had a LOT of fun!

THANK YOU FERNANDA FERARI!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mrfantastic1 - 02-09-2012 16:18

Bex!! Is bex any good for dtw? I'm sitting watching getting pretty excited wondering whether she'll help satisfy my excitement!?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 02-09-2012 16:36

(02-09-2012 16:18 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Bex!! Is bex any good for dtw? I'm sitting watching getting pretty excited wondering whether she'll help satisfy my excitement!?
In my limited experience of her, I would say that she was all right, without being on a level with Jazz, Fernanda, Ruby Summers or any of the other stars of the DTW scene ;-) However always remember YMMV!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Scotsman - 03-09-2012 15:27

I'm sure the gorgeous Emily Dean will be worth a try once she gets back into the swing of things on ChatGirl!

Unfortunately Tashie has left CG and gone to Babestation before I ever got the chance to call her, now there's obviously no point as BS is terrible.

As for recent experiences, I called Amy Lu again yesterday, another fantastic call! She's up there with the best of RLC's babes.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Rivers - 06-09-2012 08:02

Have to agree with you about Amy Lu. Called her twice over the weekend and she was outstanding! Plus I find her unbelievably sexy which always helps.

I also share your thoughts on Tashie. That was a most disappointing move!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mahnyard - 07-09-2012 10:40

Anyone had a chat with Anastasia Harris lately?
I know a lot of people have said shes not good for a DTW, but she just seems so frisky this morning.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Scotsman - 07-09-2012 17:07

She always LOOKS frisky but then won't help you out.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Biker Annie Lover - 10-09-2012 17:51

Right I'm gonna give Fernanda a try in a few minutes seeing as she's highly recommended.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Biker Annie Lover - 10-09-2012 21:22

So glad I listened to the recommendations; Fernanda was very accommodating. :-D